• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Yes, I had the opportunity as well at one point and decided not to for the same reason.

Sending you blessings.
Blessing to you too. Can't even cope in supermarkets when I hear them screaming. I have to get out of there.

• Hugs
Reactions: matt1968
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Blessing to you too. Can't even cope in supermarkets when I hear them screaming. I have to get out of there.
I thought it was just me.

I have even got resentful of my brother's kids who have gorwn up ok. I don't even mean that - it's just how much I am suffering.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I thought it was just me.

I have even got resentful of my brother's kids who have gorwn up ok. I don't even mean that - it's just how much I am suffering.

i like my niece but unfortunately she's inherited the bipolar and personality disorder I have.
my grandad had it too and killed himself. my niece is in her 20s now and got a baby, I told her how do you know you've not passed this awful illness on? You just can't tell.

Nice to meet you Matt1968

• Hugs
Reactions: matt1968
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
i like my niece but unfortunately she's inherited the bipolar and personality disorder I have.
my grandad had it too and killed himself. my niece is in her 20s now and got a baby, I told her how do you know you've not passed this awful illness on? You just can't tell.

Nice to meet you Matt1968
And you, Mary.

R

RUPA

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Since two Arizona sisters, it has seemed like Pegasos decided not to go public policy-wise. I don't necessarily think they are not transparent, nor are they a cowboy organization executing mail-order suicide. It appears Pegasos staffs try their best to preserve and respect their client's privacy and their wishes. At the end of the day, it is an individual's decision and matter, not the remaining family members'. They do not have rights, organization is not obligated to provide the family with any information they need and want. Daily mail article is so faulty, totally misleading, and full of misinformation. It is not at all easy to get approved for VAD at Pegasos. Just sending a two-page application and money and flying there alone doesn't give you VAD as this article implies.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and outrider567
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Lucky, wish that could be me

Last edited:
Reactions: dggtscccvfd