dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I haven't actually spoken about this before, and it's just starting to sink in, I really need to let it out because it's agonizing.

my parents divorced 3 years ago, I moved in with my dad since that happened, im supposed to be studying and work has been consuming me, but I'm not completely independent obvs since I live with him. my dad and moms relationship is still very toxic and they have me in the middle all the time speaking for them, I know I can't trust my mom because she's just not ok (mentally) but my dad encourages me to talk to her and then bashes me and critiques her when I do, it hurts a lot because my whole life I've been a mamas girl, I miss her, but what I miss is long gone and there is no way I could ever live with her again. this has been going on for many years, me being her girl and realizing I might have to leave her behind to get better hurts so so much, and I feel stupid because my dad always invalidates me when I want to talk about how much it pains me. I hate I was a mama's girl.

just another pain in the list of reasons of why I want to ctb…

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, F&Inside, RoundaboutResolved and 5 others