• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
I found Indian and Chinese autoclave manufacturers that has all the specifications outlined in PPH (links below). These specs include pressure and temperature monitor, stirrer, and condenser. I'm not sure yet, but I might be able to purchase this setup. I just need detailed instructions on the chemical process. Does anyone have details on the process? Can anyone talk to Dr. PN?

Link to Indian autoclave manufacturer: https://amarequip.com/high-pressure-stirred-reactors
Link to Chinese autoclave manufacturer: https://www.toption-china.com/high-pressure-reactor/high-pressure-laboratory-reactor.html

Insightful video on how the setup works:

THIS is the autoclave which PPH has:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
I think it would be far easier to just order from D.
Making N is not that easy plus, some of the precursors might be more controlled nowadays.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic, dyingalone123 and miserableforever
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
It's easy, I've just made 500 litres of N and having tested the taste l can confirm it tastes like nectar, in fact it's probably the nearest you will get to tasting pure manna. I plan to fully test it this weekend by mixing it in with the neighbourhood water supply, we'll know whether it works or not by the number of ambulances arriving down my street. Once this is confirmed l will be happy to donate bottles of the product to the forum community as an act of goodwill, providing the cost of postage is met (£2000, or 7100000 Mexican pesos).

Serious pms only please, no time wasters.

• Yay!
Reactions: cyanol, PeacefulTonic, peacefulhorizons and 3 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It's easy, I've just made 500 litres of N and having tested the taste l can confirm it tastes like nectar, in fact it's probably the nearest you will get to tasting pure manna. I plan to fully test it this weekend by mixing it in with the neighbourhood water supply, we'll know whether it works or not by the number of ambulances arriving down my street. Once this is confirmed l will be happy to donate bottles of the product to the forum community as an act of goodwill, providing the cost of postage is met (£2000, or 7100000 Mexican pesos).

Serious pms only please, no time wasters.
Do you do credit? I would like to start a payment plan. Die now pay later. If that's cool?

Still, I would really like to see OP succeed as powdered N is nowhere to be found these days.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Flying Away, Chinaski, justsayin and 1 other person