ssadbrownie

ssadbrownie

Oct 20, 2023
Can you guys please link some good resources about peace with death? Recently its been hitting me about how my family would feel after i die, nothingness for eternity etc. These thoughts occur come to me all these years but just as im about to do the deed stuff like that ends up clouding my mind

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Praestat_Mori, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it death really is something so normal, all that humans are doing is essentially waiting until death erases all they knew.
We will all die someday and I bet that eventually most of us won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here, as everyone they knew will be dead as well.

And I personally find it comforting to think of eternally ceasing to exist as then I simply won't be able to experience anything, existence won't be my problem anymore as I won't exist, for me it will be like I never existed at all.

In my case I'm not just at peace with the thought of being dead, the thought of eternal nothingness is all that comforts me, all that's ideal to me is being free from the burden that is existence and being unable to suffer for all eternity.

Reactions: thewalkingdread