• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lololol

Jul 2, 2020
Ok guys I've searched long enough and I couldn't find resource about making N. The only source is peaceful pill handbook of Philip Nitchke's and there is absolutely no fucking way you can do it just by reading what is written in that book about making N either in a reflux system or "Single shot" method which was described by them in the book. Further details are needed about how the system is built, how much of the each ingredient is used, how are they mixed and added, how long... Is there any guide in their videos in exit international ? I couldn't find a resource describing how to do N for people that doesn't know jackshit about organic chemistry or synthesising organic compounds. There are videos though in youtube that describe how to synthesise barbituric acid(not barbitals) and such videos are required to do N for people that doesn't know jackshit about chemistry :)) Is there enough information in exit international videos ? Should I buyonline edition of Exit International, is there enough information to produce N at home ? Any guide from you would be appreciated.

AlcoholicsCalculus

AlcoholicsCalculus

Stressed by impermanence
Feb 25, 2024
Wow I didn't know this was even possible. Watching this just in case someone has some insight

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

Maybe these links have the info you are searching for.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
The idea of making N is not easy at all, starting with the amount of chemicals needed.
Anyway, I also made a thread about it a long time ago.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think its very expensive and some chemicals are illegal unless you are a business

A

ange-gardien54

Nov 8, 2020
Le véritable livre en ligne donne accès ai contact du vendeur.. pas la version écrite

Reactions: lololol
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Ok guys I've searched long enough and I couldn't find resource about making N. The only source is peaceful pill handbook of Philip Nitchke's and there is absolutely no fucking way you can do it just by reading what is written in that book about making N either in a reflux system or "Single shot" method which was described by them in the book. Further details are needed about how the system is built, how much of the each ingredient is used, how are they mixed and added, how long... Is there any guide in their videos in exit international ? I couldn't find a resource describing how to do N for people that doesn't know jackshit about organic chemistry or synthesising organic compounds. There are videos though in youtube that describe how to synthesise barbituric acid(not barbitals) and such videos are required to do N for people that doesn't know jackshit about chemistry :)) Is there enough information in exit international videos ? Should I buyonline edition of Exit International, is there enough information to produce N at home ? Any guide from you would be appreciated.
The babuturic acid seems to me to be the main ingredient that is missing. If u have the links to the videos synthetizing it ...