N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
Each day I wake up I feel a sense of dread and boredom. Does anyone have any ideas of things I could do to occupy my time? I live alone and don't have a job. I find it hard to get through each 24 hour period. It all seems so repetitive and pointless. I have a 24 year old car which I don't like to drive. That leaves walking and taking the bus. The problem with walking is you have to put up with whatever weather is happening, there are many loose dogs in my city, cars make getting run over very easy, and some people will mess with you. Taking the bus is definitely cheaper than driving, but the people that ride are not real pleasant to be around, and sometimes it feels outright dangerous. Since I don't like to walk, take the bus, or drive that leaves me at home alone all day everyday. I'm thinking I need to get some activities to do that I can do alone and at home. Any ideas would be appreciated of how I can occupy my time in a productive way.

Reactions: sserafim
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
First and foremost thing I would do is look out for a job , that will help you meet new people and most probably fix things, you can make the best use of this time, just think about it you are free now !!!!!!

Last edited:
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
First and foremost thing I would do is look out for a job , that will help you meet new people and most probably fix things, you can make the best use of this time, just thinking about it you are free now !!!!!!
That would give me something to do and give me some more money. Thanks.