neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
Instead of setting a specific date that I'm going to CBT, I thought it'd be kind of funny in a fucked up kind of way to CBT when I hit 100 messages on this website.

That way I'm "proving" to myself that I'm really dedicated to this, and every time I choose to discuss my death I'm bringing myself closer to it! Of course, I could also choose to stop posting on this website altogether before I hit 100. But then that just means that I felt like it isn't my time yet and that I didn't want to die as much as I thought I did.

Thoughts on this?

Last edited:
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i find it an interesting way. of course this is your decision, and if that's how you wish to make it fun/enjoyable, go for it :)
also just a reminder, no one is pressuring you to do it once you hit that goal, we'll be here for you, even if you choose to change your mind.

• Love
Reactions: neverwashere
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Instead of setting a specific date that I'm going to CBT, I thought it'd be kind of funny in a fucked up kind of way to CBT when I hit 100 messages on this website.

That way I'm "proving" to myself that I'm really dedicated to this, and every time I choose to discuss my death I'm bringing myself closer to it! Of course, I could also choose to stop posting on this website altogether before I hit 100. But then that just means that I felt like it isn't my time yet and that I didn't want to die as much as I thought I did.

Thoughts on this?
Not the game I'm thinking of, but you do you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: myusername890