• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bianbianbianbian

bianbianbianbian

“Wilt and die. Only time will try to remember you”
Jun 10, 2022
I think as I get closer to the day I'm going to leave, I feel the need to write more and post more on my social media and make it public and color and do more art and make more playlists etc. and let everyone see them in a final effort to be heard and seen as a human being. I will be dead, but at least people will see me and acknowledge me for who I was. I want people to know who I really am. Maybe it will help people after I go, maybe not. I do think at the end of the day my efforts will be in vain and no one try to listen or understand. It just gives me some relief to know that I could vicariously live through the things I've put out there instead of actually living at all. I don't know why but this is something on my mind 95% of the time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thesighofleaves, sugarb, Scattered-Soul and 3 others
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Understandable. Those who will miss you may appreciate the ways you provide to stay connected somehow.

• Love
Reactions: bianbianbianbian
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I think as I get closer to the day I'm going to leave, I feel the need to write more and post more on my social media and make it public and color and do more art and make more playlists etc. and let everyone see them in a final effort to be heard and seen as a human being. I will be dead, but at least people will see me and acknowledge me for who I was. I want people to know who I really am. Maybe it will help people after I go, maybe not. I do think at the end of the day my efforts will be in vain and no one try to listen or understand. It just gives me some relief to know that I could vicariously live through the things I've put out there instead of actually living at all. I don't know why but this is something on my mind 95% of the time.
I've been doing that a while now, too. I hope I pass by something you've made sometime. <3

• Love
Reactions: bianbianbianbian