T

thiswillkillme

Mar 16, 2019
Lmaooo. If you find a guy willing to kill you for 5k he's gonna do a shitty ass job :pfff:. Don't trust nobody that says hell ya man. It's a good way of getting robbed blind
Will you do it for 5k?
One way is from CO poisoning but you need specific circumstances that don't endanger others. My method is running a petrol generator inside an enclosed space where i am working. Of all the methods that are made to look accidental, this was the best compromise. Some of the ones mentioned sound gruesome and very unpredictable and like something from a movie.
Are you working on your plans?
Lmaooo. If you find a guy willing to kill you for 5k he's gonna do a shitty ass job :pfff:. Don't trust nobody that says hell ya man. It's a good way of getting robbed blind
The problem is that the people you can trust won't do this for you and the people you don't trust might not do this for you. Well played life, well played.

I really like this method.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1964dodge

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Will you do it for 5k?

The problem is that the people you can trust won't do this for you and the people you don't trust might not do this for you. Well played life, well played.

I really like this method.
Will you do it for 5k?

:
One way is from CO poisoning but you need specific circumstances that don't endanger others. My method is running a petrol generator inside an enclosed space where i am working. Of all the methods that are made to look accidental, this was the best compromise. Some of the ones mentioned sound gruesome and very unpredictable and like something from a movie.

Yes, for several months in and off, it's not easy but it's getting closer.

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
I don't mind.

Whatever floats our boat. I'm done with this senseless suffering.
Are there hitmen that you can hire?
actually go to a biker bar and say i'll give anyone $500 to kill me and arrange for a third party to pay after the deed is done

Reactions: Dead_Inside
T

thiswillkillme

Mar 16, 2019
actually go to a biker bar and say i'll give anyone $500 to kill me and arrange for a third party to pay after the deed is done
Will this work? I don't know any clubs such. Can we talk about it?

Reactions: Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
What if I survive?
Well... depends on what you want to do. I would suggest getting this worked out a bit ahead of time. Are you single? Are you a nice person? What's your ethnicity? These are all the thing you should think about.... Obviously this form of suicide is going to kind of hurt the other party who is killing you. Work out a legit reason you were in that neighborhood. And back it up with a paper trail, emails, whatever is necessary.
Then have that information rehearsed. If you survive just stick to what actually happened... you where doing X at Y and some nasty person just tried to kill you .... no one will believe the other person. You most definitely not suicidal... maybe just a bit naive.

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
What if I survive?
just call them sissies that couldn't kill a person if they tried an dare them to kill you that should finish the job best thing it isn't suicide it's murder, but a very painful way to go