• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
2022 UK welfare payments lowest in the developed world
2023 Bezos fined $100 for implementing slavery with extra steps
2024 Trump criticized for sending Earth into irreparable climate catastrophy that has secured the fate of humanity to extinction within 100 years. (That's it)
2030 the last of the NHS is sold off to Virgin Care
2035 healthcare in England is no longer free
2037 Musk dies en route to Mars. No-one really cares
2040 Bezos elected US presedent
2041 Euthanasia legalised in the US
2042 Bezos and Zuckerberg start their eugenics program in earnest, dismantling services for the poor and disabled to encourage people to opt for euthanasia
2043 Bezos legalises slavery and claims back the $100 fine with interest
2044 Bezos us losing too many slaves to euthanasia. Now they must have less than 6 months to live, and they must pay 1 bitcoin.
LOL. Great one !!!

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
In the next 50 years we will have microchip implants which will replace bank cards, mobile phones, and computers when we walk past advertisement boards or go into supermarkets, they will connect and call out your name telling you the different offers available, the front of tin's, boxes and packets will be like watching a TV program for that product.

In 100 years', time we will have a wardrobe full of different faces we want to wear daily and at the weekend, it will be a simple 30-minute transplant we can do ourselves at home so everyone can be a beautiful icon from the past and the most popular faces will be Female: Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lawrence and Catherine Zeta Jones, Male: Sean Connery, Daniel Craig and George Clooney

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Covid-19 will be left to the history books by July 2021 but then the investigations start and we will find out jaw dropping news that deaths in China exceeded 2 million people.

Cheers

Geo

Wow still flying with my predictions not quite 2 million but it's heading in the right direction.

Cheers

Geo

E

enter.the.void

Jul 14, 2020
I predict things will get even worse in 2021 and subsequent years- with all this announced great reset shit, mass vaccinations campaigns and and whatever other measures TPTB rulers will come up with.

In 2021 sheeple will still be muzzle-wearing obedient sheeple and the emergeny rulers will mercilessly crush all resistance and and our civil rights will continue to be suspended indefinitely, despite the new vaccine. On the contrary - with the new strains government, mass media and last but least social pressure will probably call for even more draconian and soul-crushing measures - for example say goodbye to freedom of travel and find a workplace without getting injected with an experimental poison. I expect suicide rates will even more skyrocket in 2021 than 2020 - with no work, ruined economy, widespread isolation because of social distancing and general no future prospects in a total police and surveillance state, more and more affected people will ctb.

But i dont give a fuck anymore, i'm ready to ctb when the shit finally hits the fan. Fuck the system and the society full of obedient and brainless NPCs and lackeys - when my times come, i will OD myself with F and say goodbye to this crapsack world full of cruel people.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The new Pixar movie 'Soul' will be extremely pro-life in every sense of the word. :smiling:
Finally got around to seeing this movie and I was completely right. I liked the movie though I don't think it will actually change my plans to CTB unless I find my own 'spark'. I also wonder how the rules in that movie would work with all the lovely members of SS. Maybe we're all just lost souls.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Biden is going to die before the end of his term

• Wow
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
We will require a COVID certificate to travel and get jobs, and in a nearby future perhaps a micro chip installed in us.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I'm dropping both of these in cv related threads. That way they "have a place" and hopefully nobody will become "upset". Don't get me wrong I dont give 2 shits if someone gets upset or not. I'm not doing it to "hurt any feelings", I'm doing it in a genuine effort to help because I honestly give a shit about you all very very much. I don't care about your views. I see deeper into people than what thier personal views are. My point here is that I've been trying to learn as much as I can about where we actually are and what is going on and why and who is causing it because I feel that knowledge will help me to better understand where I'm going to go wether I CTB tonight or die of natural causes in a few years. These guys talk about subjects from 911 to the Vatican to Flat Earth. You would be amazed at how much you don't realize about your own world simply because you didn't look into it. Just because you didn't look doesn't mean it's not true. Learning you have been lied to hurts. It always will. Being strong enough to face that pain just like living through the other hurtful events in your life can be good for you. It takes strength to realize things are not always what they seem. Remember that we are not the only ones "hurt" here. All of us are hurt and that's why we end up getting abused neglected and so on. It doesn't make the pain any easier but it can help put it in a higher perspective. ❤

This is what it looks like when you fight back

/

This is about this "beer bug" and big pharma

/

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
We will require a COVID certificate to travel and get jobs, and in a nearby future perhaps a micro chip installed in us.

I wrote this when someone said will they force us to have the vaccine, they won't force us but to work, travel or even shop you may have to show a small card which says you've had the Covid-19 vaccine.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: GarageKarate07
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
World population will hit almost 8 Billion by 2022. World population will hit 1.5 Billion by around 2025.
Why so? I'd rather say it peaks at 8 billion or 9 billion and then slowly decreases.

Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
Anyone over 50 with say I love this haha

OMG I'm a prolifer, haha

Sorry the prolifers are getting good sounds banned, you bastards yes Jeremy I am speaking to you, are you happy now,you cunt

See it here

OK google it lol

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
UK won't legalise euthanasia until 2120
UK won't legalise cannabis until 2100

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
COVID-19 conspiracy theories will die down after vaccines get rolled out.
Boy was I wrong on this one .

Physician assisted suicide will be commonplace for adults who have severe disease in some European countries by 2050.

Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023
Moon and Antarctica will be mined for resources in the future, not faraway.

Humans will get to a technological stage where they can materialise objects out of thin Air.