• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Aliens will arrive wirh fanfare. They will go straight for a. f.

It will be all live on tv, everybody watching and she so pleased to be the most special human on earth. Then alien chief says: There was a complaint for a health hazard on this planet. Proceeds to plop her down, insert vacuum cleaner to her sewer hole and brings out some green gloop.

Destroys the green gloop and the host, leaves the planet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I predict in the year 2200 all Countries will be using flying electric cars.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
On the 21st November 2020 before 22.30 a song called Hello will be added to THE AFTERZ, :smiling::smiling::smiling:

Cheers

Geo

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Next year we'll be told Christmas has caused another spike in covid, so another lockdown. Then covid has mutated to a more virulent deadly strain called covid-21. Then the world economies collapse and we all go on UBI because there are no jobs.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I need tons of sand to keep it above water. Donate your sand

The nearest sand to me is 2 hours away, lol where are you a lovely Caribbean island, you poor thing.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
The nearest sand to me is 2 hours away, lol where are you a lovely Caribbean island, you poor thing.

Cheers

Geo
Any sand will do. Drive there now and give me my sand. I'll meet you at the beach, once you're there I'll holler. That's me. Come my precious. :halo:

• Hugs
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Love too but theres no sand at BH, lol

Cheers

Geo
I wanna go to you and do the regimen together. Dude I'm on benzos so I don't know what I'm talking about hahahaha
I wanna hug you

Last edited:
  • Love
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I wanna go to you and do the regimen together. Dude I'm on benzos so I don't know what I'm talking about hahahaha
I wanna hug you

Woohoo benzos, :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: don't worry I'm meds free and I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time, :smiling::smiling::smiling:

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9