• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Hi, I can't support this pain anymore, however, I know if I suicide my family won't understand it, my mom will think it's because her fault and that's the last thing I want and what is keeping me from do it. However, if I could make it look like an accident my family would get over it.

I've think about some ideas, I will list them and list the problems I found, so I accept any new idea or suggestion to overcome the problems.

1.- Car accident. Go against a wall at high speed. The problem however is that I'm afraid I don't die and just become quadriplegic and the pain would increase and I woudn't be able to try again. Also I would be an extra charge for my family.

2.- Accident with chemicals. I work a lot with chemicals products, if I don't mix them properly a gas can be produced, a colourless and without smell gas that would kill me without pain in a few seconds. The problem with this gas it is that is heavier than the air. So it would remain there for a lot of time. So I'm afraid the people that arrives to search for me, when my family would miss me get intoxicated. Obviously I can't put any sign, because if I put it, it won't look like an accident.

Thanks in advance.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
If you wrap your car around a tree at atleast 100mph, without a seatbelt...youll more than likely be dead before you realized it. The impact would kill you before you could feel pain, probably.

T

Tiburcio

Hi, I can't support this pain anymore, however, I know if I suicide my family won't understand it, my mom will think it's because her fault and that's the last thing I want and what is keeping me from do it. However, if I could make it look like an accident my family would get over it.

I've think about some ideas, I will list them and list the problems I found, so I accept any new idea or suggestion to overcome the problems.

1.- Car accident. Go against a wall at high speed. The problem however is that I'm afraid I don't die and just become quadriplegic and the pain would increase and I woudn't be able to try again. Also I would be an extra charge for my family.

2.- Accident with chemicals. I work a lot with chemicals products, if I don't mix them properly a gas can be produced, a colourless and without smell gas that would kill me without pain in a few seconds. The problem with this gas it is that is heavier than the air. So it would remain there for a lot of time. So I'm afraid the people that arrives to search for me, when my family would miss me get intoxicated. Obviously I can't put any sign, because if I put it, it won't look like an accident.

Thanks in advance.
You could write a suicide note, maybe your family wouldn't feel so bad with themselves...

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
You could write a suicide note, maybe your family wouldn't feel so bad with themselves...
I've considered this option, however I don't think it would completly solve the problem. They are completly wrong and have the perception that if your son suicides is because you did something wrong and you didn't try to avoid it.

Reactions: anna and Cyanide
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
If you wrap your car around a tree at atleast 100mph, without a seatbelt...youll more than likely be dead before you realized it. The impact would kill you before you could feel pain, probably.
I think so. I also have access to a motorbike, which makes it more possible. However I'm afraid if I go into a tree at 100mph without helmet might be suspicious. As I always use helmet.

Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Your best bet may be to not have the body be found. Car wrecks, especially like the one described, have potential to be the most gruesome deaths you can find. If you're ok with being found in such condition, I wouldn't completely dismiss the idea. But even then, the outcome is not certain. What if the police take you to jail for speeding. Could you really gather the nerve to execute this?

L

Lotharius

Mar 20, 2018
I've considered this option, however I don't think it would completly solve the problem. They are completly wrong and have the perception that if your son suicides is because you did something wrong and you didn't try to avoid it.

I think this is something that a lot of people realize but push through if they have to. I have personally told my parents in deep conversation that I want to go. These of course were at my lowest points. I don't know how most people here feel but it brings me comfort knowing that I can tell them straight from the horses mouth. What do you think your mom would say if you told her you want to go? Not recommending it in particular but interested.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Your best bet may be to not have the body be found. Car wrecks, especially like the one described, have potential to be the most gruesome deaths you can find. If you're ok with being found in such condition, I wouldn't completely dismiss the idea. But even then, the outcome is not certain. What if the police take you to jail for speeding. Could you really gather the nerve to execute this?

Not founding the body can produce an extreme and uncertain pain to the family. I think would be easier to overcome for my family the car accident, even if it is gruesome. The idea is making it for me to survive really unprobable, I'm not afraid of the jail for speeding, even if I survive my condition would be really bad, which is my concern. I'm afraid of becoming vegetable from the car accident.

Reactions: Cyanide and FullFat
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I think this is something that a lot of people realize but push through if they have to. I have personally told my parents in deep conversation that I want to go. These of course were at my lowest points. I don't know how most people here feel but it brings me comfort knowing that I can tell them straight from the horses mouth. What do you think your mom would say if you told her you want to go? Not recommending it in particular but interested.

I'm interested in what you say, how did you told your family about this, and how was their reaction? I think my mom would tell me I'm crazy, that if I kill myself she would die aswell and would try to take me to a mental hospital

Reactions: Cyanide
M

Mopey

May 24, 2018
A car accident would seriously not be recommended man.

Also, are you really sure about this chemical business? It almost seems to good to be true. If you could be more specific we could probably give you more advice, can't you just put up a sign outside saying something like I'M WORKING WITH DANGEROUS CHEMICALS, without mentioning that you're doing it to kill yourself? I get that maybe it would seem unusual that you were and people would wonder why you're doing that, but that's why I'm asking for more details about your job.

Anyway, getting over how it'll affect your loved ones is the hardest part. This is true for everyone with a stable family, and a lot of people with family that loves them and family that would be crushed without them, still decide to catch the bus. I've found that it's gotten easier with time for me to just sort of say "fuck it I can't live for them, I'm sorry", so this doesn't hold me back as much. Maybe I'm just selfish, but maybe you'll be able to feel the same way if you give life enough time to keep fucking with you more and more.

Also, I'm not sure what Samuel was recommending but just saying, don't just go missing, I mean, that will put your parents through hell, it'll be worst than suicide. They won't know if you're alive or dead, they won't know anything, they will have no closure and it'll probably always kill them from inside. Fuck, please just don't do that, anything but that, can't you imagine the horror?

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
A car accident would seriously not be recommended man.

Also, are you really sure about this chemical business? It almost seems to good to be true. If you could be more specific we could probably give you more advice, can't you just put up a sign outside saying something like I'M WORKING WITH DANGEROUS CHEMICALS, without mentioning that you're doing it to kill yourself? I get that maybe it would seem unusual that you were and people would wonder why you're doing that, but that's why I'm asking for more details about your job.

Anyway, getting over how it'll affect your loved ones is the hardest part. This is true for everyone with a stable family, and a lot of people with family that loves them and family that would be crushed without them, still decide to catch the bus. I've found that it's gotten easier with time for me to just sort of say "fuck it I can't live for them, I'm sorry", so this doesn't hold me back as much. Maybe I'm just selfish, but maybe you'll be able to feel the same way if you give life enough time to keep fucking with you more and more.

Also, I'm not sure what Samuel was recommending but just saying, don't just go missing, I mean, that will put your parents through hell, it'll be worst than suicide. They won't know if you're alive or dead, they won't know anything, they will have no closure and it'll probably always kill them from inside. Fuck, please just don't do that, anything but that, can't you imagine the horror?

About the chemicals, I have a workshop in which I do treatments to some metal parts. I work with several type of chemicals and acids. We carefully rinse and make sure no chemicals are mixed. In small amounts is not a problem. However if I would accidentaly mix some of the products I have I could actually produce a reaction similar to the H2S suicide in Japan, by mixing Acids with sulfides. However I'm afraid of the risk it involves. Even if I put a sign out I'm afraid someone enters without taking the precautions, even they shouldn't if they see that sign I don't want to cause trouble to anyone.

I agree with you about the missing thing. As I told they would be searching for me and they would be in constant pain until they know if I'm alive or dead, much worse than knowing your son died or suicided.

Reactions: lv-gras and Cyanide
M

Mopey

May 24, 2018
About the chemicals, I have a workshop in which I do treatments to some metal parts. I work with several type of chemicals and acids. We carefully rinse and make sure no chemicals are mixed. In small amounts is not a problem. However if I would accidentaly mix some of the products I have I could actually produce a reaction similar to the H2S suicide in Japan, by mixing Acids with sulfides. However I'm afraid of the risk it involves. Even if I put a sign out I'm afraid someone enters without taking the precautions, even they shouldn't if they see that sign I don't want to cause trouble to anyone.

I agree with you about the missing thing. As I told they would be searching for me and they would be in constant pain until they know if I'm alive or dead, much worse than knowing your son died or suicided.

I get what you're saying. Shit, this sounds complicated, I got nothing then. Do you worry for your family because they are dependent on you financially etc or is it just because of the emotional trauma. I ask because sometimes I've also been curious about whether the people close to me can EVER get over my suicide.

L

Lotharius

Mar 20, 2018
I'm interested in what you say, how did you told your family about this, and how was their reaction? I think my mom would tell me I'm crazy, that if I kill myself she would die aswell and would try to take me to a mental hospital

I don't know how to exactly put it but I think my parents have just been through it too. My mother of course feeds me lines of "You need to stop hanging out with trashy people" or "You need to get more exercise and live a cleaner life". However, when I have mentioned it they never flip, they only throw me lines of inspiration and support then they leave me alone for a period of time. They are both on anti depressants of some kind. I wish they had the support of these kinds of channels but trust me they would respond in an odd way to it given their age/upbringing.

Anyway, it still really sounds to me like getting away from her for awhile could really help the situation. I also don't mean that in the relationship is bad kind of way, but it may be good for you and her. Especially if you are going to leave *for good*.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I get what you're saying. Shit, this sounds complicated, I got nothing then. Do you worry for your family because they are dependent on you financially etc or is it just because of the emotional trauma. I ask because sometimes I've also been curious about whether the people close to me can EVER get over my suicide.

just because the emotional trauma. Actually no one depend on me financially, so I don't care about that. Just I'm afraid if I suicide my mom will want to die too and won't be able to overcome my death, however if I just die accidentally she would overcome it with time.

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I'm in the same boat. The car accident is the only one I could come up with. What other "accidental" death has such a high death rate? Unfortunately, the police may check if the brakes were deployed. Don't know much about cars, so I don't know how you would go about doing this besides looking at the tire tracks. Some new cars automatically deploy the brakes too.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I'm in the same boat. The car accident is the only one I could come up with. What other "accidental" death has such a high death rate? Unfortunately, the police may check if the brakes were deployed. Don't know much about cars, so I don't know how you would go about doing this besides looking at the tire tracks. Some new cars automatically deploy the brakes too.

There must be a way to make the brakes fail. So the police might check and assume your death was due to a brake failure. In a motorbike it's pretty easy to see where's the brake wire, I guess in a car wouldn't be much more difficult.

FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
There must be a way to make the brakes fail. So the police might check and assume your death was due to a brake failure. In a motorbike it's pretty easy to see where's the brake wire, I guess in a car wouldn't be much more difficult.

That could be a way. Like I said though, I don't know anything about cars besides driving them (and I'm a shitty driver to boot). I can't even change a tire, so the odds of me successfully booby-trapping the car are slim to none.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
That could be a way. Like I said though, I don't know anything about cars besides driving them (and I'm a shitty driver to boot). I can't even change a tire, so the odds of me successfully booby-trapping the car are slim to none.
There are other ways, not in every accident the drivers brakes on time. For example you can just get asleep while driving and have an accident. In that case you probably wouldn't brake. However the idea needs to be developed better.

FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
There are other ways, not in every accident the drivers brakes on time. For example you can just get asleep while driving and have an accident. In that case you probably wouldn't brake. However the idea needs to be developed better.
Sure, but single occupancy car crash when the driver has a history of suicidal ideation? It doesn't take a genius to crack that case.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Sure, but single occupancy car crash when the driver has a history of suicidal ideation? It doesn't take a genius to crack that case.
Then, you will have to face the truth. Almost any method will look suspicious if you have a history of suicidal ideation. I haven't talked to anybody about this, and don't have any history of taking pills for depression or anything. However I have a history of love for motorbikes and cars, and some fines for speeding. Just need to make sure I get killed and don't become vegetable.

FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
Then, you will have to face the truth. Almost any method will look suspicious if you have a history of suicidal ideation. I haven't talked to anybody about this, and don't have any history of taking pills for depression or anything. However I have a history of love for motorbikes and cars, and some fines for speeding. Just need to make sure I get killed and don't become vegetable.
My #1 method is gunshot to the head. Not much ambiguity there. Still fun to contemplate a scenario where I can make it look accidental.

Last edited:
F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
My #1 method is gunshot to the head. Not much ambiguity there. Still fun to contemplate a scenario where I can make it look accidental.
Get a large helium balloon and a gun. Tie balloon to the gun. Go out to the outdoors. Aim at yourself and fire. Gun disappears up into the night sky. All them investigators gonna be scratchin their noggins. Or that's the idea anyway. A little bit of a joke :)

Last edited:
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Sodium nitrite is a good way to make it look accidental, there have been numerous reports were people have ingested it, thinking it was regular salt, and died or almost died.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
my concern with nitrite is that reliabilty is only 7
peacefullness is 7
and speed is only 3

Also you may be in pain until it kills you if its going to that is ?
not definiate enough for me to many variants ,be different if it was quicker a painless like N but its not

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
my concern with nitrite is that reliabilty is only 7
peacefullness is 7
and speed is only 3

Also you may be in pain until it kills you if its going to that is ?
not definiate enough for me to many variants ,be different if it was quicker a painless like N but its not

It seems pretty reliable if you take enough and don't get rescued. But yeah it may be somewhat painful. The likelihood of finding something as good as N that you can also make look like an accident is slim sorry to say.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
i have got N just not sure about the anti emetics .also im just scared i cant manage to drink it all 200mg a lot if its as bad as people say .
i have breathing problems and on oxygen .so to to drink fast is difficult

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
i have got N just not sure about the anti emetics .also im just scared i cant manage to drink it all 200mg a lot if its as bad as people say .
i have breathing problems and on oxygen .so to to drink fast is difficult

are you on oxygen 24/7? yeah if your breathing problem is really bad it could be really difficult to chug. Hopefully El Topo or someone has some suggestions for you...

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
not 24/7 but cant walk or move about without it ok if im just sitting but drinking a large drink would make me struggle a bit