• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
If my n is seized at customs my other back up method is gonna be to go out to the wilderness and ctb from dehydration or hypothermia. Theres a desert/canyon type place with caves not too far from where I live so I might go there. It's gonna be a real shitty way to die but atleast it'll look like an accident.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
ligature strangulation can be made to look like an accident. though then people will think you're a perv, if you get my drift

F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
@Tiredman
If you decide to do that, bringing a bottle of saturated salt water could help speed things along. In fact, drinking around 500ml of saturated salt water solution is about the LD50 for a 150lb person if I recall correctly. Salt has been a traditional suicide method in places like China in the past. You can read a bunch of case reports about that method on this site: https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/ (search for sodium chloride, 3rd result, or result listed as HSDB).
Depending on the amount of salt consumed your body will show very high levels of sodium, yet this is somewhat expected in someone who dies of dehydration. Also, again depending on the amount consumed, I imagine autopsy might show stomach contents of salt water.
Can't say I recommend this, is slow and painful and if failed can lead to permanent damage (although not super severe unless you were say rescued during the middle of having dangerously low blood oxygen levels). Then again its not like being severely dehydrated isn't all that safe anyway, and may be very similar to salt poisoning as well. And if you are in a place no one will find you for some time and are both dehydrated and consume a large amount of salt water, chances are that would be pretty fatal. Well, these are my thoughts out loud anyway.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
@Tiredman
If you decide to do that, bringing a bottle of saturated salt water could help speed things along. In fact, drinking around 500ml of saturated salt water solution is about the LD50 for a 150lb person if I recall correctly. Salt has been a traditional suicide method in places like China in the past. You can read a bunch of case reports about that method on this site: https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/ (search for sodium chloride, 3rd result, or result listed as HSDB).
Depending on the amount of salt consumed your body will show very high levels of sodium, yet this is somewhat expected in someone who dies of dehydration. Also, again depending on the amount consumed, I imagine autopsy might show stomach contents of salt water.
Can't say I recommend this, is slow and painful and if failed can lead to permanent damage (although not super severe unless you were say rescued during the middle of having dangerously low blood oxygen levels). Then again its not like being severely dehydrated isn't all that safe anyway, and may be very similar to salt poisoning as well. And if you are in a place no one will find you for some time and are both dehydrated and consume a large amount of salt water, chances are that would be pretty fatal. Well, these are my thoughts out loud anyway.

It gets down to 8 degrees Celsius (45ish F) at night so hypothermia might get me before I ctb from dehydration.

F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
It gets down to 8 degrees Celsius (45ish F) at night so hypothermia might get me before I ctb from dehydration.

In my experience I'm not sure that's cold enough to be all that dangerous. I've spent a night under the stars with nothing but heavy clothes, a coat, and a fleece sleeping bag liner in sub freezing temperatures. Stupid and extremely unpleasant, shivered the entire night, no sleep at all, toes completely numb by the end of it, but as far as I know far from deadly. Even at low 40's I feel very skeptical that would kill a relatively healthy individual in the time of one night. Have spent many a campout in that weather and where I'm from that's considered very warm. By the time the 50's hit where I live people are out in T's. But we might be like 'adjusted' to it? And being out in the cold for long periods with little clothes is very different from camping. I don't know 8 degrees Celsius just struck me as not near cold enough.

Best of luck if it comes to it. Bound to die in someway if you venture out to a remote place with no food, water, or shelter. Just sounds like a shit way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif and Tiredman
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
In my experience I'm not sure that's cold enough to be all that dangerous. I've spent a night under the stars with nothing but heavy clothes, a coat, and a fleece sleeping bag liner in sub freezing temperatures. Stupid and extremely unpleasant, shivered the entire night, no sleep at all, toes completely numb by the end of it, but as far as I know far from deadly. Even at low 40's I feel very skeptical that would kill a relatively healthy individual in the time of one night. Have spent many a campout in that weather and where I'm from that's considered very warm. By the time the 50's hit where I live people are out in T's. But we might be like 'adjusted' to it? And being out in the cold for long periods with little clothes is very different from camping. I don't know 8 degrees Celsius just struck me as not near cold enough.

Best of luck if it comes to it. Bound to die in someway if you venture out to a remote place with no food, water, or shelter. Just sounds like a shit way to go.

After the 3rd day thirstiness goes away and hallucinations start so I'm betting on that.

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Autoerotic asphyxia would be a method where it can look like an accident. But I´m not sure what would be better for your relatives: a suicide or an autoerotic accident...

Reactions: DoneFighting
X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
To OP.
Get a large helium balloon and a gun. Tie balloon to the gun. Go out to the outdoors. Aim at yourself and fire. Gun disappears up into the night sky. All them investigators gonna be scratchin their noggins. Or that's the idea anyway. A little bit of a joke :)

OMG.....I honestly think this is a genius idea.... except i believe there will be gun powder Residue left on hand when you a shoot youself with a gun

Reactions: lv-gras
X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I always thought about drowning in open water. Like telling your family you are going to the beach, or lake.... accidents like that happen, get a horrible leg cramp, not too good with water, and then you are gone. People wouldn't speculate

Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
Get a large helium balloon and a gun. Tie balloon to the gun. Go out to the outdoors. Aim at yourself and fire. Gun disappears up into the night sky. All them investigators gonna be scratchin their noggins. Or that's the idea anyway. A little bit of a joke :)
Like it, could use a weather balloon that takes the gun into the jet stream and into a completely different continent or over vat ocean. Could even get it to release the gun over the ocean. The conclusion made would be murdered. Some poor sod may even be arrested for it

J

jaimetaylorg

Aug 13, 2018
for the one with chemicals— first responders are trained to check scene safety first and foremost so they wouldn't put themselves in a position to be harmed in order to save your life

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
These are some pretty convoluted ideas. I understand the need to obfuscate the fact you killed yourself but isn't it still possible they'll find out somehow anyway? Especially if autopsies are required in your jurisdiction. Every person I know who entertained this thought (making it look accidental) eventually had to settle for an honest note to their families explaining why this happened.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
These are some pretty convoluted ideas. I understand the need to obfuscate the fact you killed yourself but isn't it still possible they'll find out somehow anyway? Especially if autopsies are required in your jurisdiction. Every person I know who entertained this thought (making it look accidental) eventually had to settle for an honest note to their families explaining why this happened.

It's pretty difficult, although people should consider, if it's better to just suicide and leave a note and really make it look like an accident. If you prepare it good enough and don't leave any traces behind, you can make it look like a real accident.

T

Tiburcio

Making a death looking accidental is very hard, sometimes uneffective.

But maybe, this could work. I don't assure anything and I doubt it but this is what I have:

You said you had sodium nitrite right? It's sometimes used for preserve meat, you can use it after eating meat and it could look like an accident.

I'm not sure thus could work but it's the max I can do for help.
Methods like train or rolled by car looks accidental yes, but the failure chances are very high and you could end injuried so I won't try such thing.
There is drowning too but it's extremely unpleasant, I won't recommend it...

Sorry man, but I can't be more useful.

Reactions: anna
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Making a death looking accidental is very hard, sometimes uneffective.

But maybe, this could work. I don't assure anything and I doubt it but this is what I have:

You said you had sodium nitrite right? It's sometimes used for preserve meat, you can use it after eating meat and it could look like an accident.

I'm not sure thus could work but it's the max I can do for help.
Methods like train or rolled by car looks accidental yes, but the failure chances are very high and you could end injuried so I won't try such thing.
There is drowning too but it's extremely unpleasant, I won't recommend it...

Sorry man, but I can't be more useful.

A car accident can be really quick and effective if not wearing sealbelt and going against a tree at high speed. You can do it at night and will look like you slept, also, you can call someone or leave a message telling you ended late you are really tired, and you are going back home. If you have a motorbike, the accident will be more effective + if not wearing helmet even a small crash will have a high chance of resulting in death. Easy right?

Reactions: lv-gras and anna
T

Tiburcio

A car accident can be really quick and effective if not wearing sealbelt and going against a tree at high speed. You can do it at night and will look like you slept, also, you can call someone or leave a message telling you ended late you are really tired, and you are going back home. If you have a motorbike, the accident will be more effective + if not wearing helmet even a small crash will have a high chance of resulting in death. Easy right?
Ufff I'm not sure...

Well, if it works, everything goes right

But nothing is guaranteed and you could have serious injuries if it goes wrong.

And it's a worrying chance.

Reactions: Ssname and anna
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Also for the SN accidental method you will have to work out some aspects. For example, do you usually cure meat? Why starting just before you death? You will fake like some one put too much SN on your meat? Make sure there is no trace of you buying SN or any SN container or rest at home. Also some one who research just a little will reach this forums and some others talking about SN suicide will raise suicide suspects, and police or family will investigate if you suicided or really ate it accidentally. Really easy to discover.

sky7

sky7

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I'm late to the party but suicide by car accident might be easier said than done. I've known 2 people who attempted it (one did it twice). Both were injured but lived.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Ssname
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Cars are pretty safe these days. I got a letter a couple of months back saying my air bags were being recalled and replaced. Could I please call this number to sort it out. I certainly have not done so =)

Reactions: Tiburcio
F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
Been thinking about cardice (dry ice), co2 asphyxiation. Maybe not as unpleasant as it sounds: https://intjem.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12245-017-0142-y

Apparently inhalation of high concentrations of co2 will make you pass out nearly instantly. Cardice 'melts' into Co2 gas, called sublimation. In theory when it's done melting there will be no trace, the ice will have vaporized into nothingness. Then it's just up to designing a scenario in which this happens and kills you reliably and without being all that suspicious. For example, if you sealed up your bathroom with ducktape and threw the cardice in a tub of hot water investigators would probably figure out what happened. Would be reliable, but suspicious.

There's other things too I guess. Can't store dry ice long, would have to buy around the time you plan on the act. Investigators might check cameras of stores around your death if they suspected foul play. And then I hope you all are wary of how authorities can search your devices for your internet history, or they can even demand isps for that internet activity too as well. Look up tails and tor. And watch out for exposing personal details maybe. I keep realizing I'm kinda bad at those last tips.

Wish I didn't give a shit bout my family so that I'd just do it already (or atleast accepted the reality of my situation a bit more now that I think about it). I feel so pathetic. I'd never want anyone too keep suffering so much just to spare others the harsh reality of their situation, it's a terrible thought in my head. And yet here we are. Please anyone, tell me how I can just disappear from this earth damn't!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018

8 degrees C is going to make you feel like shit and will make you very, very cold but it will not kill you.
0 degrees and rain maybe, but just maybe. You need under freezing to have a fair shot

M

Melkor

Aug 27, 2018
I've fully thought out my plan. I decided to start freediving for some months ago (have increased my breath holds, swimming depth and swimming technique to make people think I love the sport.), telling my closer friends about freediving and family, how I love it. In reality, it's planned suicide. I know where, at a specific location where it's above 440m in depth, I shall drown, never to be found. My friends and family are now 100% sure that I'm doing freediving for fun as hobby, not to seek suicide while makilg it seem like an accident. Not a single person knows that I've been depressed for a long time either, so that's great.

M

Melkor

Aug 27, 2018
Deep freediving "accidents" also cost no significant recources for your family/police etc. either, so it's a great way to go out on. Many die each year pushing themselves too hard, as it's a dangerous sport. Dying while blackouting won't hurt you either, you won't feel anything. Just purchase some cheap freediving gear, progress slightly to make it seem like you were actually doing it.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
i have got N just not sure about the anti emetics .also im just scared i cant manage to drink it all 200mg a lot if its as bad as people say .
i have breathing problems and on oxygen .so to to drink fast is difficult

Have you thought about doing it anally? Same amounts of water to the powder...then inserting and holding it. It will by pass the stomach and be more potent as it never reaches the acid. Plus the anus is very rich in blood supply, so in turn it would be absorb faster and would work quicker. And since it only take a couple minutes after ingesting orally think how fast it would be this way.

Just a thought.

People do it with alcohol all the time. (I am not one of those people)