• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I know that this thread is pointless really, but it's just felt like the suicide discussion section has changed a lot, it seems to be full of posts that have barely anything to do with suicide, there's too many troll posts and people just using it to post about random things, it means that all of the genuine threads that are about people wanting to die or venting about hating life just get buried and are more difficult to find.
The forum just feels different to what it used to be honestly, the one place where people can seriously discuss suicide is becoming not much different to everywhere else in this world, and it mostly seems to be a forum about self harm as well rather than suicide. And as well as that there is too much toxic positivity and pro lifers, but that is just the internet I guess, at least the option to vent about hating life is there and at least people can still access method information, I do think the site is beneficial for that aspect so people are less likely to fail attempting very risky methods.

chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I get the same feeling. I don't know if it's just me getting older, depression hitting hard, or something, but the site feels different, and I feel like that for quite some time already.

Perhaps it just comes with popularity. It takes some time for people to become part of a new place and assimilating its culture, and there are so many new users coming in, that they quickly become the majority, before the assimilation, making the main culture just an extension of the world, making the place lose its culture and identity.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
The only thing I find is that when a new wave of people comes, finding themselves a little disoriented at first, they post where they think it's already going well. It is with time that they begin to position themselves and have to adapt to the different sections as they see what others are doing.

I guess it's normal for the first few weeks to happen... but if a lot of people do the same thing it ends up becoming a generalized way of doing things that displaces those of us who have been around for a while, especially when we have little adaptation to the change.

But I also don't want to get too involved with the dynamics of users, after all it's the same as what happens on the street or in my neighborhood, everything changes according to what the majority does.

//

Jo l'únic que trobo és que quan ve una tongada nova de persones, al trobar-se una mica desorientats al principi, publiquen allà on creuen que ja va bé. És amb el temps que comencen a posicionar-se i ha adaptar-se a les diferents seccions segons van veient que fan els altres.

Suposo que és normal que passi les primeres setmanes... però si molta gent fa el mateix s'acaba convertint en una manera de fer generalitzada que descoloca als que ja portem temps per aquí, sobretot quan tenim poca adaptació al canvi.

Però tampoc m'hi vull posar massa amb la dinàmica dels usuaris, al cap i a la fí és el mateix que passa a peu de càrrer o al meu barri, tot canvia segons fa la majoría.