• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ctbgurl

ctbgurl

Jan 24, 2023
Is medical assistance in dying a good way to go?
I don't think you should have to give reasons why you don't want to walk this earth. Having to fight for your own given right to die is absurd. Although it's painless and safe, it's an extremely hard process to go through and most of the time you will be declined. Also, to my knowledge this is only available for Canadian citizens. I'm thinking the sources on this site are much better. What are your opinions on MAID?
I meant to mark this as discussion, but I guess method makes sense too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'd choose MAID if I could, it would mean everything would be above board and I could say proper goodbyes to people and not have to worry about failure or suffering from nasty methods

• Hugs
Reactions: Chemical Animal, Huntfish34 and lionetta12
ctbgurl

ctbgurl

Jan 24, 2023
I'd choose MAID if I could, it would mean everything would be above board and I could say proper goodbyes to people and not have to worry about failure or suffering from nasty methods
i wish it was an open option for everyone, i believe your right to death is a human right everyone should have. it's sad that it's not that easy and painless for everyone haha.

Reactions: jodes2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I was actually able to access it, it would be a great way to leave this world but sadly there are no legalised assisted dying options in the UK. Where I live really is such a pro suffering country and it's disgusting to wish to deny people a right to die and expect them to just suffer instead.

It certainly is so ridiculous to believe that you need a reason to voluntarily leave this world, I mean death will happen someday no matter what, it's what we are intended for so if someone wishes to not delay the inevitable then there could never be anything wrong with that, and something so normal as death shouldn't have to be justified with reasons. It isn't like there are any disadvantages to being dead anyway. The truth is that no matter what existence could never be an obligation, and life should be viewed as a choice rather than something to be prolonged at all costs. But I really do envy those who are able to get access to legalised assisted dying, as with that they get to exit peacefully and don't have to deal with the complications and risks involved in planning suicide methods.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
If I was actually able to access it, it would be a great way to leave this world but sadly there are no legalised assisted dying options in the UK. Where I live really is such a pro suffering country and it's disgusting to wish to deny people a right to die and expect them to just suffer instead.

It certainly is so ridiculous to believe that you need a reason to voluntarily leave this world, I mean death will happen someday no matter what, it's what we are intended for so if someone wishes to not delay the inevitable then there could never be anything wrong with that, and something so normal as death shouldn't have to be justified with reasons. It isn't like there are any disadvantages to being dead anyway. The truth is that no matter what existence could never be an obligation, and life should be viewed as a choice rather than something to be prolonged at all costs. But I really do envy those who are able to get access to legalised assisted dying, as with that they get to exit peacefully and don't have to deal with the complications and risks involved in planning suicide methods.
I didn't know you were in the UK! Yeah it royally sucks here. It's all about sticking around til the bitter end, and I don't see that changing. Besides mental health workers, I think there's still also quite a stigma about suicide here. "How dare you contemplate doing that to your loved ones" is an impression I can't get out of my mind about how most people see it

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Yavannah
bijou

bijou

meow meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
maid in canada is only currently available for people with chronic physical disabilities. it's said to become available for those with mental illness in the coming months, but i'm unclear on when that actually would be. it's funny people are so polarized over it because my bpd mother has always said that she wants it to be legal to end her suffering. living well with schizophrenia has an interesting video on it and people flamed her for supporting it.

• Hugs
N

Notforlong

Sep 19, 2022
Is medical assistance in dying a good way to go?
I don't think you should have to give reasons why you don't want to walk this earth. Having to fight for your own given right to die is absurd. Although it's painless and safe, it's an extremely hard process to go through and most of the time you will be declined. Also, to my knowledge this is only available for Canadian citizens. I'm thinking the sources on this site are much better. What are your opinions on MAID?
I meant to mark this as discussion, but I guess method makes sense too.
I think it's a great way to go, there's no chance of failing and you know the doctors will make sure you go in the most peaceful way possible. I'm from Canada myself, MAID is current available for terminally I'll patients but was supposed to expand to include mental health issues in March. Last I checked, that's been postponed for undisclosed reasons. In any case, the only way I'd use the program is if I could hide it from family. If they found out somehow, they would be completely upset and against it which is just more stress for me.

• Hugs
reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
MAID in Canada really sucks. Even they asked the opinions of the psychologist and psychiatrist they don't really want it to be available to the mentally ill. Before, if you had previous ctb attempts you are already disqualified. They also want a proof that you spent all the options, like multiple therapy and medication, and still ill to be approved. They don't MAID for those who really want and need it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
It's a nice option for the small percentage of people who will benefit from it, but it's just false hope for the majority of people who could use it but are barred for the multitude of reasons there are.

Reactions: ctbgurl