• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

User200

Jan 20, 2019
Hey hope you guys are still making it through these dark times

So if you believe in magick and spirituality , I got a way you might want to try

Step 1 . Create a magick sigil for a goal youd like to achieve . You can look up how to make one. Like a sigil for "I am healing" or " I have positive energy " something like that

Step 2. People need t see it . The more the better . Me , I'm advertising the sigil design on adut sites for really cheap rates 0.02 / 1 k views. So pretty much youll be borrowing a little bit of intensity and energy from every person .

Step 3. Buy a stone or 2 from stone market to channel the energy

This might work if you believe it . Im starting to feel better since I began the process.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I have never considered that those who believe in this might try to use it for recovery - that is an interesting concept. I hope doing that serves you well.

Reactions: אשרה
Remeer

Remeer

-
Mar 8, 2023
What a curious way to use a sigil, I don't know much about it, but be careful with the alteration of reality, you never know what the result of magic or rituals will be, and therefore it would be interesting if you let us know how it goes
You could just as well use subliminal audios and solfeggio frequencies, at least they have helped me a lot

U

User200

Jan 20, 2019
What a curious way to use a sigil, I don't know much about it, but be careful with the alteration of reality, you never know what the result of magic or rituals will be, and therefore it would be interesting if you let us know how it goes
You could just as well use subliminal audios and solfeggio frequencies, at least they have helped me a lot
Well since I started meds back in 2017 i gained like 30kg because of the increased appetite , comfort eating .... I made made lots of sigils but the one I tested the advertising thing with was about weight loss. I dont know but suddenly Im getting more and more energy levels by the day. Not restless in the mind anymore . Feel at peace and actually managed to go for a skate 2 days in a row. Appetite decreased alot , and overall can feel the positive vibes again. Think I got more than I bargained for.

I dont really know how the idea popped in my mind but damn havent felt this much energy in a good while . Also I have no idea what Im doing , so I hope the result stays good

I get what u mean about frequencies . When I was at my lowest it feels like your vibrating at a different frequency than anyone else if that makes sense. The restlessness in the mind and body that dont let you enjoy the moment. The only place I found peace was the bus cause of the vibrations and movements. Ill try the frequency thing but damn I feel so energetic I would be up to raging at a rock concert till 3pm .

To be fair I also started Lithium a few weeks ago for Bipolar but I don't know the sudden burst of positive energy is something : )

אשרה

אשרה

into void
Dec 24, 2021
Hey hope you guys are still making it through these dark times

So if you believe in magick and spirituality , I got a way you might want to try

Step 1 . Create a magick sigil for a goal youd like to achieve . You can look up how to make one. Like a sigil for "I am healing" or " I have positive energy " something like that

Step 2. People need t see it . The more the better . Me , I'm advertising the sigil design on adut sites for really cheap rates 0.02 / 1 k views. So pretty much youll be borrowing a little bit of intensity and energy from every person .

Step 3. Buy a stone or 2 from stone market to channel the energy

This might work if you believe it . Im starting to feel better since I began the process.
i love chaos and sigil magic. but i do tend more to the chaos aspect. happy to see others 🖤
documenting should be an important aspect especially for chaos magic. {:

אשרה

אשרה

into void
Dec 24, 2021
If any of you guys want to try it out. Id be willing to advertise your sigil to a couple 100k people free. Just let me know .
maybe ill come back at you these days {:
when i do my rituals i prefer to charge totems and destroy them, usually only visible to a very select view.
but that sounds like a great idea to try, thank you for the offer

אשרה

אשרה

into void
Dec 24, 2021
This does not seem like an exact science, but I guess that it does not really hurt if one can feel better by doing that.
i like it a lot. the word magic puts a lot of people off. i think because they are still a little hurt that shooting fireballs is not a thing. but it is more like a plea to oneself. to the subconscious. something like a shortcut. ye manifest a certain shape of emotion and then destroy it with a little personal ritual.
its funny. at first i didnt think much of it. but its a bit like learning a new word. it starts to appear more and more around you.

i found sadness to be an unconditionally strong catalyst. but every mind has a different flavour

אשרה

אשרה

into void
Dec 24, 2021
i would like to add that your intent matters. if it springs from a loving root your reality grows a certain way.

personally, i have started conjuring in a way darker corner. out of self-loathing and with pure autodestructive intent. blood inviting shadows. with no regards of any safety measures.
i do not recommend that.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Remeer
Remeer

Remeer

-
Mar 8, 2023
This does not seem like an exact science, but I guess that it does not really hurt if one can feel better by doing that.
The concept of magic for some people is made up of science, art and religion that is based on the triad of body, mind and soul, basically it is the true knowledge which is felt, thought and experienced.
All this can be very confusing and it is, because our education system trains and does not teach, therefore we often acquire a single edge of real knowledge
I recommend you look for Masaru Emoto's experiments on water, it is quite interesting and it would help you open up to a different reality and a documentary called "The Hidden Secrets of Water - Dr. Masaru Emoto" (It is in Spanish, but you can look for it in English and if you find it, share it)

i would like to add that your intent matters. if it springs from a loving root your reality grows a certain way.

personally, i have started conjuring in a way darker corner. out of self-loathing and with pure autodestructive intent. blood inviting shadows. with no regards of any safety measures.
i do not recommend that.
Be careful with what you do, I reiterate that you really won't know the result in the long run and more with something like what you describe that seems like a ritual, and that seems to work like the jokes of the genie in the lamp that in some way or another give your wish distorted and dangerous

• Love
אשרה

אשרה

into void
Dec 24, 2021
The concept of magic for some people is made up of science, art and religion that is based on the triad of body, mind and soul, basically it is the true knowledge which is felt, thought and experienced.
All this can be very confusing and it is, because our education system trains and does not teach, therefore we often acquire a single edge of real knowledge
I recommend you look for Masaru Emoto's experiments on water, it is quite interesting and it would help you open up to a different reality and a documentary called "The Hidden Secrets of Water - Dr. Masaru Emoto" (It is in Spanish, but you can look for it in English and if you find it, share it)

Be careful with what you do, I reiterate that you really won't know the result in the long run and more with something like what you describe that seems like a ritual, and that seems to work like the jokes of the genie in the lamp that in some way or another give your wish distorted and dangerous
you are not the first to recommend me this but i totally forgot about it. i shall watch it these days.

it was a horrible idea and a much worse experience. it took me 6 months to the psych ward. and another 2 years until i could talk to people again. but thats just my mental illnesses.

i never pointed black magic at another person. and since then i have come around abit. humility and self-compassion go a long way

Remeer

Remeer

-
Mar 8, 2023
you are not the first to recommend me this but i totally forgot about it. i shall watch it these days.

it was a horrible idea and a much worse experience. it took me 6 months to the psych ward. and another 2 years until i could talk to people again. but thats just my mental illnesses.

i never pointed black magic at another person. and since then i have come around abit. humility and self-compassion go a long way
Of course you aimed black magic at a person, the most important one is yourself and that is very wrong
You could change the approach with which you see magic and how you relate to it and, incidentally, learn from the magic that is found in religion, for example, Christians occupy water and fire (the holy spirit), they also gather forces with the union of more people, Buddhists occupy the air through breathing, and there is a maxim in a religion that is something like "good thoughts, good words, good deeds", surely there are more examples, if you know some comment them

אשרה

אשרה

into void
Dec 24, 2021
Of course you aimed black magic at a person, the most important one is yourself and that is very wrong
You could change the approach with which you see magic and how you relate to it and, incidentally, learn from the magic that is found in religion, for example, Christians occupy water and fire (the holy spirit), they also gather forces with the union of more people, Buddhists occupy the air through breathing, and there is a maxim in a religion that is something like "good thoughts, good words, good deeds", surely there are more examples, if you know some comment them
my approach did indeed change, as i said, and it will continue to. i find it so very fascinating. im devouring what i can find and my backlog is full. they all have beautiful aspects. but i have a general aversion to abrahamitic religions, with exception of some texts. and i havent heard that thorah quote in a while. i am lerning hebrew, because i find the feminine typeface magical, but i was raised in a strict christian family. i was an apatheist until my fifth suicide attempt. then i found something else. my own access point to build a system within. i only started to destroy myself with black magic. the healing was my own chaos magic

Remeer

Remeer

-
Mar 8, 2023
my approach did indeed change, as i said, and it will continue to. i find it so very fascinating. im devouring what i can find and my backlog is full. they all have beautiful aspects. but i have a general aversion to abrahamitic religions, with exception of some texts. and i havent heard that thorah quote in a while. i am lerning hebrew, because i find the feminine typeface magical, but i was raised in a strict christian family. i was an apatheist until my fifth suicide attempt. then i found something else. my own access point to build a system within. i only started to destroy myself with black magic. the healing was my own chaos magic
It's good to read that, still be careful

• Love
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
i like it a lot. the word magic puts a lot of people off. i think because they are still a little hurt that shooting fireballs is not a thing. but it is more like a plea to oneself. to the subconscious. something like a shortcut. ye manifest a certain shape of emotion and then destroy it with a little personal ritual.
its funny. at first i didnt think much of it. but its a bit like learning a new word. it starts to appear more and more around you.

i found sadness to be an unconditionally strong catalyst. but every mind has a different flavour

Well, my academic upbringing has taught me to be skeptical of claims lacking evidence. While that the educational system certainly has its flaws, I am not sure if it is inferior to whatever you are referring to. I suppose that as long as an individual still undergoes evidence-based treatments, there is not much harm in letting them believe whatever they wish to believe.

Edit: I seem to have unintentionally quoted two people at the same time, my apologies.

Reactions: אשרה and Remeer
Remeer

Remeer

-
Mar 8, 2023
Well, my academic upbringing has taught me to be skeptical of claims lacking evidence. While that the educational system certainly has its flaws, I am not sure if it is inferior to whatever you are referring to. I suppose that as long as an individual still undergoes evidence-based treatments, there is not much harm in letting them believe whatever they wish to believe.

Edit: I seem to have unintentionally quoted two people at the same time, my apologies.
Hello Octavia, based on the definition of magic that I mentioned before, I do not mean that it is inferior, but that it is part of knowledge as well as art and religion, the problem is believing absolute knowledge and looking down on the other edges of knowledge
It is good that you have academic knowledge that is based on evidence through the scientific method, the problem with science is when there is no scientific debate
Regarding the fact that an individual undergoes a treatment based on "evidence" the same as being questioned, it is well known that pharmaceutical companies manipulate their studies to get the results they want.
greetings

אשרה

אשרה

into void
Dec 24, 2021
i'm sorey for spamming but i love that song 🖤

U

User200

Jan 20, 2019
guys it worked. I went from 97kg to 84kg . I enhanced my creativity and literally every sigil I made came true. Just keep your intentions genuine and it will work. The stones work mostly cause your promoting the magic so it pays you back a salary so to speak. Also reduced my own dose without telling doc cause then again even though your on a reduced dose, some psychiatrist in the world would give you that prescription so in a way your listening to someone in the world anyway
thats it not deppressed anymore

oh and dont forget about sexual energy my friends. So for women here, post a lingerie pic on insgtagram . Give your friends a boner ,take some their energy lmao. Energy transfer
same with men :P

Last edited:
neonzebra

neonzebra

Sep 11, 2022
I'm sure these things work (even if just a placebo/psychosomatic effect).
But I am too distracted and unfocused in my life to make a consistent practice of anything like this.

U

User200

Jan 20, 2019

I'm sure these things work (even if just a placebo/psychosomatic effect).
But I am too distracted and unfocused in my life to make a consistent practice of anything like this.
if you have the opportunity spend some time in mental hospital . I was lucky enough to spend a whole month there

Last edited:
MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
I've been thinking about doing this lately, I really find Magick very interesting and it's always been something that's good for me.

U

User200

Jan 20, 2019
I've been thinking about doing this lately, I really find Magick very interesting and it's always been something that's good for me.
It helped me big time , and ofcourse science cant prove it. If magick for example intensify your orgasm, who's going to put it on test lol . Also the connection with the universe as I like to call it :

took me like 30 mins - 45 tops to write all those wall paintings (was at hostpital) .
btw cant see your posts but all i see is born ugly caption. I mean from experience , hair makes a big difference man . And then like if you slim down ur face cut down on fats . Were pretty much shape shifters to some degree

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MulherSatanás
MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
It helped me big time , and ofcourse science cant prove it. If magick for example intensify your orgasm, who's going to put it on test lol . Also the connection with the universe as I like to call it :

took me like 30 mins - 45 tops to write all those wall paintings (was at hostpital) .

btw cant see your posts but all i see is born ugly caption. I mean from experience , hair makes a big difference man . And then like if you slim down ur face cut down on fats . Were pretty much shape shifters to some degree

View attachment 119718

View attachment 119719

View attachment 119720
View attachment 119721

Hi, thanks for the hair tip. I'm letting it grow, since my mom cut something wrong... lol. But soon I'll have a new haircut. I've been thinking about making sigils for this appearance issue, since I'm quite insecure... I've also seen some astral servants that can help with this, what do you think? Well... about "Born Ugly" it's actually the name of a song by Brejn Dedd that I really like xD

U

User200

Jan 20, 2019
Hi, thanks for the hair tip. I'm letting it grow, since my mom cut something wrong... lol. But soon I'll have a new haircut. I've been thinking about making sigils for this appearance issue, since I'm quite insecure... I've also seen some astral servants that can help with this, what do you think? Well... about "Born Ugly" it's actually the name of a song by Brejn Dedd that I really like xD
aahh sorry assumed it had to do with insecurity . anyway yeah man totally do that and if ur hairs dry or really curly consider keratin treatment for example . Dunno about astral servants but if it crossed ur mind than it must be it , kinda how magick works really. Also didnt really read much or learn about chaos magick. Saw a few videos from a youtuber Angel back in the day he had an online meet with vigilant christian mario . Think he now took down his acc. Anyway all I know is I did bond with this guy at some point and I opened my heart to many spirits especially pure ones such as Chester Benningthon , Chris Cornell , Dolores Riordan ...... Its not hard to do. Smoke some all green from a pipe and when it hits put up linkin park for example. Chester will be right there talking to ya : ) One more light - light bearer - Lucifer

anBn.jpg

Reactions: MulherSatanás
MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
aahh sorry assumed it had to do with insecurity . anyway yeah man totally do that and if ur hairs dry or really curly consider keratin treatment for example . Dunno about astral servants but if it crossed ur mind than it must be it , kinda how magick works really. Also didnt really read much or learn about chaos magick. Saw a few videos from a youtuber Angel back in the day he had an online meet with vigilant christian mario . Think he now took down his acc. Anyway all I know is I did bond with this guy at some point and I opened my heart to many spirits especially pure ones such as Chester Benningthon , Chris Cornell , Dolores Riordan ...... Its not hard to do. Smoke some all green from a pipe and when it hits put up linkin park for example. Chester will be right there talking to ya : ) One more light - light bearer - Lucifer

anBn.jpg
Can you tell me where to find out more about Magic? I know the basics and I wanted to learn more... 100% of the things I know are because of a guy called Rafael Zen. He has a channel called "Caotize-se".