ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I'm sorry that you have found yourself in this situation; I think a lot of people here have had to make that decision. not to say that it can't change; but I don't think it will for myself. I actually expected to be gone already; but months & months have passed. I still wanna die every day, but knowing I've that N hidden kinda gives me a strange comfort. Or maybe it's a sense of some control? Anyhow, I'll wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lululoo, Jc40 and 1 other person
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
I'm sorry that you have found yourself in this situation; I think a lot of people here have had to make that decision. not to say that it can't change; but I don't think it will for myself. I actually expected to be gone already; but months & months have passed. I still wanna die every day, but knowing I've that N hidden kinda gives me a strange comfort. Or maybe it's a sense of some control? Anyhow, I'll wish you all the best.
I think that having all I need to go will give me some comfort and perhaps control aswell. I hope that I will have the strength to end it. It might still change in the coming months but I don't think it will.

Thank you very much! I wish you the best too!

Reactions: Circles and ImsooDone1N
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
@AnnihilatedAnna Give it some time, if necessary. Having to make this decision can be like a long war inside of you. When you're sure that war is over, you will find peace. I wish you the best.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and whatever1111
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
@AnnihilatedAnna Give it some time, if necessary. Having to make this decision can be like a long war inside of you. When you're sure that war is over, you will find peace. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Roberto and Kikoo Loool
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I feel the same. Having the control to ctb, it calms my desires. I've been near, but at last things went right and I didn't do it.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, AnnihilatedAnna and ImsooDone1N
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I wish you all the best. Hopefully you can finally find your peace.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Roberto and AnnihilatedAnna
Guld

Guld

Mar 10, 2019
I hope it works out for you.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and Kikoo Loool
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
I'm going to do it. I don't want to live anymore. I've decided I'm going to kill myself. I don't know when yet. And I might still change my mind but as I am standing in it now, I'm going to do it.

I'm flat ass broke right now so I'm going to save up to buy SN. That's the method I'm going with. I will have to write my notes and get my affairs in order.

Now that I've made my decision, I feel like there is this weight of my shoulders. It has been replaced with guilt, but that is okay. I've just gotta pretend I'm fine for a while so I can make my money and buy the supplies.

So obviously I'm still gonna be here for a while but still I wanna thank everybody that has supported me on here. That listened to me. Especially @Kikoo Loool, thank you❤
i feel you, i do your same choice. you can talk to me when you want to, also i wanna talk to you so i can see how you're ordering SN. i'm supporting your choice. life's shit, we need to break this hell forever

• Love
Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I'm going to do it. I don't want to live anymore. I've decided I'm going to kill myself. I don't know when yet. And I might still change my mind but as I am standing in it now, I'm going to do it.

I'm flat ass broke right now so I'm going to save up to buy SN. That's the method I'm going with. I will have to write my notes and get my affairs in order.

Now that I've made my decision, I feel like there is this weight of my shoulders. It has been replaced with guilt, but that is okay. I've just gotta pretend I'm fine for a while so I can make my money and buy the supplies.

So obviously I'm still gonna be here for a while but still I wanna thank everybody that has supported me on here. That listened to me. Especially @Kikoo Loool, thank you❤

It's sad when people feel they've reached the end of their rope and can't go on. As I'm not there myself (yet) I can't even begin to imagine how much you must have suffered to get to this point. My heart goes out to you.

May your final days be peaceful and your death a smooth passing. Please do remember it's always possible to reconsider: I obviously do support your right to decide for yourself but even for a stranger that doesn't know you the better outcome would be to see you live happily.

If that isn't possible I believe death is the rational choice. All suffering and guilt are tied to this wretched world, as soon as consciousness fades you'll be on your way to eternal peace.

I know it's a futile gesture but if you want to talk I'm available.

• Love
Reactions: ForestLove, Roberto, AnnihilatedAnna and 1 other person
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
It's sad when people feel they've reached the end of their rope and can't go on. As I'm not there myself (yet) I can't even begin to imagine how much you must have suffered to get to this point. My heart goes out to you.

May your final days be peaceful and your death a smooth passing. Please do remember it's always possible to reconsider: I obviously do support your right to decide for yourself but even for a stranger that doesn't know you the better outcome would be to see you live happily.

If that isn't possible I believe death is the rational choice. All suffering and guilt are tied to this wretched world, as soon as consciousness fades you'll be on your way to eternal peace.

I know it's a futile gesture but if you want to talk I'm available.
Thank you so much! I'm not gone yet and I have decided that once I have everything I need to die i will reconsider, like if I wanna go trough with it. Thanks for the offer of talkin :happy:
i feel you, i do your same choice. you can talk to me when you want to, also i wanna talk to you so i can see how you're ordering SN. i'm supporting your choice. life's shit, we need to break this hell forever
I have no idea what so ever about ordering SN yet. First going to make the money to buy it.

• Love
Reactions: ForestLove, Roberto, letmeseethedeath and 1 other person
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
"Thank you so much! I'm not gone yet and I have decided that once I have everything I need to die i will reconsider, like if I wanna go trough with it. Thanks for the offer of talkin :happy: "

That's good, very good. Especially given your tender age I'd really hate to see you go. I didn't realise until after I wrote that reply that you were only 15. Since I'm in a difficult mess myself and obviously suicidal I can't very well tell anyone what to do but it breaks my heart that you want to die at such a young age.

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Thank you so much! I'm not gone yet and I have decided that once I have everything I need to die i will reconsider, like if I wanna go trough with it. Thanks for the offer of talkin :happy:

I have no idea what so ever about ordering SN yet. First going to make the money to buy it.
please let's keep each other in contact so we can order it

AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Roberto and letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
It might still take a while though. When I have my money and stuff I'll message you.
yasss thank you. i just wanna know where to buy it, nothing else. thank you ❤️ i wish you the best