• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
I tend to just never look at my camera roll, but I started sorting through things, adding some to a playlist to move to a USB, deleting a large chunk of stupid photos and/or videos. I have videos and photos of the guy she cheated on me with too (we used to be friends), those went straight to the trash. I wound up adding about 150 to a USB and deleting a fuck load, like 400 photos and videos combined. We have a lot of photos and videos together. Together from Oct 2021 to Dec 2022, I made it through Oct-Dec today. Don't know when I'll start again, it hurts but I know it needs to be done. Ripping it off like a bandaid seems to be a decent approach. I just don't want to go full nuclear and delete with regrets later, I have enough regrets as is, don't need anymore.

I just wanted to put that out there. Baby steps I guess?

4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
I think you are doing fine considering the circumstances. Not emotionally fine, but you know what I mean. No rush to erase everything. It is part of you and it doesn´t go anywhere, right? You can still do it later.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind
A

Aloneandinpain

Dec 25, 2023
I've no idea what's appropriate in the situation because I've never had a relationship. I guess try to take some nice photos to replace them?

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
I think you are doing fine considering the circumstances. Not emotionally fine, but you know what I mean. No rush to erase everything. It is part of you and it doesn´t go anywhere, right? You can still do it later.
Yeah I suppose, I definitely wouldn't be able to do all of them in a day, maybe not even in a week tbh. I can't believe I brought myself to delete so many tbh. Months ago, I couldn't have even fathomed that, I was still foolishly in love I think. thank you though, I suppose I ca do it later and it isn't going anywhere, it hasn't in the past year lol.
I've no idea what's appropriate in the situation because I've never had a relationship. I guess try to take some nice photos to replace them?
Yeah, I've done that a bit. At least I can take solace in knowing my camera roll won't be completely empty after I get rid of the photos (although I will admit, she is probably about 2/3rds of my camera roll currently)