• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've come to the conclusion that I will have to be in some kind of very pissed - off mood to ctb.
I think that anger can be a great motivator in getting things done, and anger is also very helpful in dispelling fear.
This angry energy can be used as a powerful tool in helping to overcome the dreaded survival instinct that we dread so much.
It can also help to overcome procrastination and drive us forward with a purposeful intent that we normally wouldn't have.
I also don't want to be in a sad mood when I go: I want to hold a finger up to this sick twisted world and say " FUCK YOU - I'M OUTTA HERE ! ".
What about you : mad suicide or sad suicide ?

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim, amyrel and 16 others
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I wanted, I was preparing for mad suicide. But now I'm in a cage. And it looks like my suicide will be in terrible grief.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, mysadstuff, carin129 and 2 others
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I think there's a third option. Some people go the suicide by cop option. Can you imagine the GTA level chaos you could cause before going out? Many people avoid those actions due to the consequences but what if there weren't going to be any except the thing you wanted which is death? But out of mad and sad death, I'd rather go for mad death, go out like a fucking lunatic

Reactions: carin129, Arachno, F@#$ and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Actually neither. Probably unrealistic but I want mine to be calm and rational. Procedural- like going in for an operation. You have nervousness around it. You don't know what to expect but, you follow the guidelines, and try and stay calm waiting for the time to pass beforehand. (I'd likely choose SN- so- quite a bit of prepararion, fasting- the same as before surgery.) Then, a calm resignation to the process- knowing it's something you have to go through in order to rid yourself of the pain. Plus, a level of hope and trust that it all works out with little discomfort.

That's my hope anyway. Most likely unrealistic. I'm more likely to be shitting bricks and in floods of tears. Mine would likely be more sad than mad. I don't like doing anything in a panicked state. It tends to make me make mistakes.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, carin129, qsocdu and 12 others
D

Deleted member 65988

it would have to be mixed for me, sad but also angry

Reactions: carin129, qsocdu, Kit1 and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm mad that it's so unnecessarily hard and forbidden. Humanity sucks for this reason and lots of others.

Reactions: Kit1 and WAITING TO DIE
loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
Mad.

Life is so frustrating. More often than not, actually. There'd be a tinge of sadness probably, because the person I care about wouldn't even remember me.

I wonder if anyone has gone out laughing…

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Indifference. I'll have my anger and sadness gone first. But I hear what you say about anger helping get shit done.

Reactions: Kit1, loopdaloop and WAITING TO DIE
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Mad. Fuck this world and fuck everyone who betrayed me.

Reactions: divinemistress36, carin129, qsocdu and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Smad.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, Chronicoverwhelm, qsocdu and 4 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Sad

• Hugs
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Team sad here.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadone2122, Kit1 and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had access to a reliable and peaceful method that I felt confident in then I'd be relieved to cease existing on my own terms. I see suicide as self care as it's the permanent release from all suffering, there's no sadness in the prevention of all future suffering in an existence that I never wished to be burdened with in the first place. In my case the thought of eternally ceasing to exist comforts me.

Reactions: divinemistress36, sadone2122, Kit1 and 1 other person
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Mine is likely to be as much of a rollercoaster of emotions as I always tend to be, sad being the primary one.
Shifting violently between different forms of crying and breaking down (sad), wishing for help (sad), coming up with insane ideas for salvation (mad), and similar extremes.

I believe though, the way for me to pull through in an actual attempt includes centering on peaceful acceptance.
It's just damn hard to do it in tears, hard to do it in fear. For example, when I had access to benzos, it made attempting WAY easier, yeah?

That is why for me, practice has been most successful if done near night-time, right around sleeping.
A completed ctb will send me to my dream world, a place of safety, after all.
Doing it before going to sleep normally invokes its comforting grasp, and such peace can really suppress all those crazy emotions, even without benzos, even if just for a few hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: qsocdu, WAITING TO DIE, Kit1 and 1 other person
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Kinda both? I am gonna be very sad when I ctb but also pissed off at my family for how they treated me my whole life. So a good mix ig?

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten, WAITING TO DIE and Kit1
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
I was panicing and crying out of fear from the physical pain during previous attempts, all the sadness and anger about life were kinda wiped off for me once the struggle of dying occured and panic mode was activated. I hope to manage to find a peaceful exit from this world without any negative feelings involved. So neither mad or sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Meditation guide, kunikuzushi and 3 others
E

estadiare

Aug 31, 2022
Last time I attempted, I had a lot of anger during the weeks before. I couldn't wait to do it already. But as the day came closer, I felt increasingly more lonely, isolated and uncertain. I don't think I've ever experienced such a terrible loneliness before that or ever since

• Hugs
Reactions: noname123, sadone2122, Meditation guide and 4 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Definitely lifelong sadness beats the madness, anger and everything else. A lost soul, a soulless life feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: qsocdu, Eternal🌈Rainbow, Meditation guide and 2 others
AAT

AAT

Oct 21, 2023
Definitely sadness

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Meditation guide and WAITING TO DIE
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
Heavily sedated, preferably in a remote location.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Meditation guide, tiyijinn and 1 other person
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
Good thread

Reactions: Kit1, sadone2122, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
It will be sad. When the cops come I want them to see how worthless and agonizing my life was

Reactions: Kit1 and sadone2122
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I think there's a third option. Some people go the suicide by cop option. Can you imagine the GTA level chaos you could cause before going out? Many people avoid those actions due to the consequences but what if there weren't going to be any except the thing you wanted which is death? But out of mad and sad death, I'd rather go for mad death, go out like a fucking lunatic
Fuck yeah, sounds like a plan I can get behind.

Reactions: just_a_guy and Kit1
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I'm incapable of either so completely numb suicide it is.

Reactions: Kit1 and Moniker
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
This reminds me of the movie Falling Down.

I too would rather go by mad suicide, just like OP said it: Show a middle finger and say "FUCK YOU I'M OUT" to the world.

Reactions: just_a_guy and Kit1
Clive

Clive

I am a Blackboard
Oct 23, 2023
Shame suicide.
I wager I'll ctb after a depressive spiral sparked by a moment of embarrassment/shame

That's always been the strongest negative emotion for me. I like being sad. Anger doesn't last. Shame is inevitable, long lasting, and soul devouring.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, carin129 and Kit1
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
It would be calm and happy. And peaceful, because the method is.

Reactions: Kit1
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Why not take the best of both worlds?

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
I'm Done Suicide

• Hugs
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
indifferent suicide but i will probably think about the grief that my family will experience unless i achieve to make peace with that.

• Hugs