Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
It appeared quite spontaneously and it's more likely that it's an inflamed lymph node or a cyst but I'm praying it's cancerous. If it is then it means that I have a high chance of it killing me eventually if I don't have the ability to take my own life. Regardless, don't think I'll get it checked out, just so if, in the unlikely scenario, it is, I can have it grow and potentially get worse/terminal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, thewalkingdread and RainAndSadness
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Cancer can be a pretty slow and painful way to die. I suppose it gives you not option for SI to prevent death but besides that there are more peaceful ways to ctb.

I'd recommend getting it looked at unless you're okay with a potentially slow and/or painful death.

Likewise sometimes cancer won't be terminal but just causes a lot of adjacent medical complications...

I wouldn't rely on it as a ctb method

• Hugs
Reactions: anxious_depressive, sad_rock and thewalkingdread
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Cancer can be a pretty slow and painful way to die. I suppose it gives you not option for SI to prevent death but besides that there are more peaceful ways to ctb.

I'd recommend getting it looked at unless you're okay with a potentially slow and/or painful death.

Likewise sometimes cancer won't be terminal but just causes a lot of adjacent medical complications...

I wouldn't rely on it as a ctb method
I'm fine with it being slow or painful, so long as it actually happens. If I can't get the things I need for CTB, it's a good alternative. Plus if I do have it, those medical complications might somehow cause me to CTB anyways sooner than I normally would. Not relying on it but it would be useful, although it's probably just some cyst.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and thewalkingdread
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I'm fine with it being slow or painful, so long as it actually happens. If I can't get the things I need for CTB, it's a good alternative. Plus if I do have it, those medical complications might somehow cause me to CTB anyways sooner than I normally would. Not relying on it but it would be useful, although it's probably just some cyst.
In that case, let er be :D

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd wish for that, I see those who have the knowledge that soon enough they will cease existing without having to struggle to find a way to die themselves as being fortunate.

S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
It appeared quite spontaneously and it's more likely that it's an inflamed lymph node or a cyst but I'm praying it's cancerous. If it is then it means that I have a high chance of it killing me eventually if I don't have the ability to take my own life. Regardless, don't think I'll get it checked out, just so if, in the unlikely scenario, it is, I can have it grow and potentially get worse/terminal.

i noticed a lot of abnormal moles on my skin and hoped that it was also the case. my skin burns easily and sunlight causes me to break out in hives. precursors to melanoma wooo.

Reactions: Meditation guide
figurehead

figurehead

Student
Sep 27, 2023
Surely you don't want to really die of cancer. AS someone said, it's a slow and painful way to die. My daughter is a cancer survivor and for the first time I had to see the imminence of death from another perspectiva. For the first time it wasn't me who flirted with it and unlike my unfruitful attempts I was relieved when it ended well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Surely you don't want to really die of cancer. AS someone said, it's a slow and painful way to die. My daughter is a cancer survivor and for the first time I had to see the imminence of death from another perspectiva. For the first time it wasn't me who flirted with it and unlike my unfruitful attempts I was relieved when it ended well.
Death is death to me. Slow and painful or quick and painless, it doesn't necessarily matter, so long as it's not an embarrassing way to go out and so long as it's a guaranteed way.

Cancer isn't embarrassing and in a good amount of scenarios, left untreated, it's sure as hell going to be guaranteed.

If it was someone else suffering from cancer, I'd feel sorry for them and be afraid for their wellbeing and health obviously, but if it were me, I would not mind going through that pain and slow death if it meant that death would actually happen. On the positive side, I would at least receive sympathy for whatever condition I have - in the current state I'm in, I receive none of that.

Reactions: delayedcactus
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i understand that feeling so much. just hoping every little thing that pops up will kill you. i've even considered holding in my pee for so long that i get kidney disease. i know it's probably hopeless but i still always hold in my pee as long as possible. it'll most likely just cause more issues than kill me :/. just like you i don't care if it would be painful or not.