• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Dear all, I had LSD last night. I was in tears all day and could barely walk down street and going to buy rope. The LSD plus kind people has given me a whole day off depression and I also cried about my childhood which I never have done. It was better than therapy. I have used LSD before and have concluded it is better with people around rather than solo, though you can use music if solo. I know it's just a day so far but it was very therapeutic. I'll update as to if it lasts longer. I wish I could facilitate this for others and if it carries on being helpful I hope to do so. I think it's criminal that research into LSD for therapy was stopped…

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Sounds good. LSD for therapy is stopped? That's sad. LSD without help is nothing for me, so I have had hope that I could try it in future in therapy. I am happy, that it works for you!!

Reactions: LittleJem
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Dear all, I had LSD last night. I was in tears all day and could barely walk down street and going to buy rope. The LSD plus kind people has given me a whole day off depression and I also cried about my childhood which I never have done. It was better than therapy. I have used LSD before and have concluded it is better with people around rather than solo, though you can use music if solo. I know it's just a day so far but it was very therapeutic. I'll update as to if it lasts longer. I wish I could facilitate this for others and if it carries on being helpful I hope to do so. I think it's criminal that research into LSD for therapy was stopped…
Yes sir when I was young a purple microdot, was the best therapy on the planet, when I could get some. Those purple microdots should be legal in all us states and territories! Available at finer and unfiner stores everywhere!

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem and Regen
Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Awesome. I microdosed some LSD over the festive period and had a great, euphoric, laughter-filled time. Until reality punched me in the gut, then it was tears for several days. I really hope you're able to avoid the comedown and use it to your benefit. The world would be a much nicer place if we were able to use it therapeutically and responsibly.