• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

YellowCamels2000

Jul 14, 2023
START BACKSTORY

Hi. Due to my recent psychedelic experiences, my depression has skyrocketed into another level. It's not even sadness anymore, I feel nothing, maybe except the angst towards myself because I have fucked up so many things in my life which have lead me to this point. Objectively, there's nothing I can improve on anymore. The way my brain functions has been totally altered. The fact that I've been studying blackpill content since like 14 made me a walking processing machine instead of a human. I no longer feel joy, because it's just a temporary state that allows 10x more harm to go in. Attractive, talented people tend to experience more joy and unattractive and worthless people tend to experience more harm, at least speaking from experience.

Now instead of being overanalytical with some hope and emotions, I'm out of any emotions, like I said, a computer. I'm so out of my ego that I have been telling some people about my views on life and how to "deal" with them, even though it's completely stupid and will probably end up with police/paramedics storming my apartment and taking me to a mental hospital (once again). I do not plan on treating the condition I am in because I have gone too far into that, the way I think has been altered beyond recovery at this point. If you'd like to hear more details for whatever reason, just post it in the comment.

END BACKSTORY

So, I do not have any method chosen yet because I'm afraid of 3 seemingly common things regarding CTB:
1. Failure and becoming a plant for the rest of my life;
2. Pain, if any;
3. What happens after death;

On acid, I did not feel any fear whatsoever, maybe except the fact that my dick shrunk due to bloodflow related stuff (LOL), that said, it would greatly help me overcome the fear of CTB. I'm still going to need to study methods, because the fact that I'm on acid won't change the possible outcome, most importantly the first one I have labeled.

• Love
Reactions: 90starve
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Hi.
Ok, I understand your situation and concerns.

1. Thats´s why it´s important to use a proven guide.
2. There are painless methods.
3. I don´t know.

Here you can find an overview of common methods:

I have more books in other languages.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
LSD doesnt even have an LD50 .... forget about it to ctb!!

It such a HUGE WASTE OF SUCH A GREAT WAY TO FIND YOUR OWN WAY!!!!

EDIT: IT'S A SIN TO EVEN CONSIDER LSD (25) AS A SUICIDE METHOD!!!

Last edited:
Y

YellowCamels2000

Jul 14, 2023
Hi.
Ok, I understand your situation and concerns.

1. Thats´s why it´s important to use a proven guide.
2. There are painless methods.
3. I don´t know.

Here you can find an overview of common methods:

I have more books in other languages.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
LSD doesnt even have an LD50 .... forget about it to ctb!!

It such a HUGE WASTE OF SUCH A GREAT WAY TO FIND YOUR OWN WAY!!!!

EDIT: IT'S A SIN TO EVEN CONSIDER LSD (25) AS A SUICIDE METHOD!!!
Thank you for your responses.

@Praestat_Mori , I have already tried LSD to find my way. I was indeed stoic and calm, I'd even say happy or satisfied. However it all depends on how I feel and how I approach an individual trip. I do not want to overdose on LSD, I want to use it as a mental assist so I can actually push myself towards CTB.

Reactions: feder and Praestat_Mori
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
During the 60's and 70's, a lot of people met an untimely end while on an LSD fueled adventure. It has merit.

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I did lsd, shrooms and dmt. I did dmt dozens of times, lsd only one time and it ended up being a nightmare trip.

Lsd is not powerful enough to give a truly transcendal experience. If you fear death and the afterlife, you might have a look on dmt. Since i've done it, i have no more rational fear of death and afterlife, only SI remains. There is nothing to fear really. I hated lsd because i felt like i was between 2 planes, i was still anchored in this realm, aware of my body, thinking about my problems. With dmt if you breakthrough you just completely disconnect immediately and you're back 10min later.

I wish i could explain to you but it really cannot be explained with words at all.
I had to get familiar with the dmt headspace though to reach a stable state of mind, it has been a long journey for me. Multiple states of psychosis, long studies on esoteric stuff, lots of thinking etc...

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Always be prepared that your perfect record of good/bad trips can instantly go bad.
So set things in place that you can easily calm down and be isolated if need be rather than just be in panic terror realms.
I think society has programmed me to have an irrational fear of the drugs now, where.as they probably reveal more truth and ability to make better decisions but I have bought into the "it has you access wicked frequencies". I'm not against psychs but just feel old and fearful now.

Reactions: 90starve
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I have only used shrooms and LSA in my life, which are different than LSD. Nevertheless, I don't think it is a good idea.

I had a not-good, even bad trip on shrooms. I was hyperfixating on the nausea the shrooms gave me. I kept thinking to myself, "don't think about fangs" while I was worried that the trip was far from over. My senses were distorted and I remember seeing a white blob approach me, only for two seconds later to hear a slowed down meow and understand the blob was my cat. After the trip, I became paranoid for around 4 months or so, worrying constantly about being seen and how I looked. It was awful.

Generally people advocate for peaceful methods of CTB here. You would be in a hole of mental torment in a bad trip, and probably your SI would kick in.