• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Low IQ people are destined to suffer. We can't succeed in school, we can't read social ques. No matter what skill we try we will be inferior to those around us. I hate life and its randomization of traits. For no fault of our own we will always be inferior in any pursuit we pursue.

M

mars_b4rz

Mar 2, 2023
Yeah sure life's unfair. But you're stuck with what you've got so make use of your cards

Reactions: halleyscomet
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that I'm low IQ too. I'm not sure. Either way, I'd rather be dead
Yeah sure life's unfair. But you're stuck with what you've got so make use of your cards
Why should we make use of our cards? What if our cards are so inadequate to where we'd rather avoid the cards entirely and ctb?

M

mars_b4rz

Mar 2, 2023
But can you honestly look me dead in the eyes and tell me you've tried absolutely everything in your power to change some facet(s) of your life so that it may be worth living? Furthermore, to what extent are you willing to push yourself as an individual to make a difference and change your life situation as opposed to ctbing?

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
If the cards were usable I would not be on this forum. This advice is useless.

M

mars_b4rz

Mar 2, 2023
If the cards were usable I would not be on this forum. This advice is useless.
I'm on this forum too. But in all honesty, I think it's the things we are least willing to do that hold the keys to our growth

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
I'm on this forum too. But in all honesty, I think it's the things we are least willing to do that hold the keys to our growth
Did you go on this forum to tell others to just accept their suffering? I did not decide to tell you your suffering was invalid because life is unfair. That you should accept the suffering and abuse that you endured because of all the conditions you were born with. You topped your next comment off by questioning whether or not any of us was trying hard enough. Suicide is never the first choice. You're acting as if you see yourself as the arbiter of who decides who did and did not work hard enough.

M

mars_b4rz

Mar 2, 2023
Whether or not your suffering is justified or not is up to you. I don't have any say in it and I don't really see it as an objective topic but that's once again why I ask to what extent are you willing to intentionally suffer in the vain hope that you might be able to change your life in ways you thought were not possible. You know, by channeling that suffering make it worth something. Obviously I have no idea what you've been through, and it's with that I'm assuming a worst case scenario. And to be honestly i worry about that as well (having a low IQ) but worrying just causes unnecessary suffering and I've decided if given the choice, I want to suffer for something that brings meaning.
Whether or not your suffering is justified or not is up to you. I don't have any say in it and I don't really see it as an objective topic but that's once again why I ask to what extent are you willing to intentionally suffer in the vain hope that you might be able to change your life in ways you thought were not possible. You know, by channeling that suffering make it worth something. Obviously I have no idea what you've been through, and it's with that I'm assuming a worst case scenario. And to be honestly i worry about that as well (having a low IQ) but worrying just causes unnecessary suffering and I've decided if given the choice, I want to suffer for something that brings meaning.
I mean well btw, I'm sorry if I came off strong or if I sound ignorant or up myself but I'm just genuinely trying to help. The sum of all my life experience has gone into that. And I hate seeing people suffer needlessly

Last edited:
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021

I mean well btw, I'm sorry if I came off strong or if I sound ignorant or up myself but I'm just genuinely trying to help. The sum of all my life experience has gone into that. And I hate seeing people suffer needlessly
I am sorry for misunderstanding you. And I am sorry for being unkind to you.

I spent much of my life pursuing the answer to your question. My suicidal thoughts began when I were eleven. I had faced abusive from both family members, people of authority, and my peers. Before that point and after. I continued to live because I believed it will get better. I still believe for the vast majority of people it will get better.

This life had other ambitions. It got worse. The bullying and the abuse. Pain begets more suffering. It is an extensive story I told on occasion. I channeled my pain and it gave only more painful memories. The worse affect is if things somehow did change the memories of the past have remained with me. Quiet moments are taken by reliving the past. I can never feel safe. Even as I have isolated myself from the outside world. From the majority of people in my life. I am still there.

This forum has extended my life. The day I made this account I was going to overdose on medications I stolen. I could share my self harming, and feel safe knowing someone out there heard my story. Twelve years of self harming and pain in silence. I do not need to do that anymore. To get the pain off my chest has made life easier to continue.

I do not have an answer to your question. I do not know if continuing will amount to anything. But here has made it easier to try to continue to keep living. One day I may be able to give you an answer.

Last edited:
Dliena

Dliena

šš‚šš‚ š™¼ššŽšš–šš‹ššŽšš› š™½šš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Low IQ middle school autistic dropout here and yep I def agree with all you said so you're not lone.

Reactions: glitteryaliens
M

mars_b4rz

Mar 2, 2023
I am sorry for misunderstanding you. And I am sorry for being unkind to you.

I spent much of my life pursuing the answer to your question. My suicidal thoughts began when I were eleven. I had faced abusive from both family members, people of authority, and my peers. Before that point and after. I continued to live because I believed it will get better. I still believe for the vast majority of people it will get better.

This life had other ambitions. It got worse. The bullying and the abuse. Pain begets more suffering. It is an extensive story I told on occasion. I channeled my pain and it gave only more painful memories. The worse affect is if things somehow did change the memories of the past have remained with me. Quiet moments are taken by reliving the past. I can never feel safe. Even as I have isolated myself from the outside world. From the majority of people in my life. I am still there.

This forum has extended my life. The day I made this account I was going to overdose on medications I stolen. I could share my self harming, and feel safe knowing someone out there heard my story. Twelve years of self harming and pain in silence. I do not need to do that anymore. To get the pain off my chest has made life easier to continue.

I do not have an answer to your question. I do not know if continuing will amount to anything. But here has made it easier to try to continue to keep living. One day I may be able to give you an answer.
I don't even have an answer to my own question, I'm just praying my will to live is greater than the amount of suffering I'm able to take. We'll find out I guess.... But thank you for sharing, I wish you all the best.