I

ilovemy2d

Idkidk
Jul 2, 2021
What do u think???Is leaving some you love the most cheating? Like killing ourselves becoz we are so depressed and don't wanna hurt anyone anymore.is it okay or justifiable??i think it's fine to leave some one despite knowing the fact that it will hurt them but for the best.let them have a better person a better life.we love them the most too.but down wanna hurt them with our daily whining anymore.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's easy to say they'll find someone else but like I told my gf and she said if I died she'd never want to find someone else. They'll grieve heavily

Reactions: ilovemy2d
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
It's easy to say they'll find someone else but like I told my gf and she said if I died she'd never want to find someone else. They'll grieve heavily
My wife told me the same. I do not think that it is true. I think it is the sentence that people are expected to say in such situation. I would not be my wife to stop living after I am gone. I do not really deserve that.

Reactions: ilovemy2d and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
wife told me the same. I do not think that it is true. I think it is the sentence that people are expected to say in such situation. I would not be my wife to stop living after I am gone. I do not really deserve that.
Or maybe they don't think they'll move on but that's just low self esteem talking

Reactions: ilovemy2d