• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Hello all.

In recent years i have experienced so many different aspects of life.
It just got to a point where i am done with this. I simply dont care anymore, my brain is not functioning anymore as it used to. Every complex thought is impossible.
From lows to highs, then absolute lows to absolute highs.
From getting my dream job, from living the absolute high-society life, having friends and girls and money and whatever is supposed to be making you happy to being scammed all my money, cheating girlfriends, abusive parents and society.
From reading history, from studying people, from the philosophy of Shopenhauer.

Simply i realised that this is a wheel that is never going to stop and it is nothing but extreme torture and pain that i am feeling in every aspect of the good and bad periods of my life.

My parents were forced to marry. My father is as crazy as it gets trying to suppress the light that is developing in his child and my mother is trying to take revenge on her family that made her marry my father and decided to let it all out on her child because the child is the only one weak enough for her.

Living this childhood and realising that everything in this world is a lie i just want to end it in a peaceful manner.

Nembutal is just a dream i guess...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, rotciv, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see existence as being meaningless and endless suffering, to me it's really understandable wishing to finally be free from it all, I also really wish Nembutal was legalised, I just see it as being so awful how suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible in this world. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Alpercino and The anhedonic one
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome! To get an overview you can have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
I have been lurking for the past days and hanging or firearm seems like the most suitable options but there is so much discussion about it in the threads that i simply lost the overview of how it can be done in a succesfull way.
Is it possible to buy a firearm in germany?
Where can i find a proven hanging guide?
These are the questions i cant seem to answer myself as i REALLY dont want to end up needing help from my family when i am a vegetable

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Is it possible to buy a firearm in germany?
Where can i find a proven hanging guide?
Do you live in Germany? Yes you can buy weapons there, you need a license for that, dunno how and where to obtain it. There's a hanging megathread. When you have some more posts (about 10+ or so) you will have the search function activated.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Is it possible to buy a firearm in germany
No. At least not legally, unless you are a hunter. In Europe only in Switzerland and Austria everybody (citizen or permanent resident) can own a gun. And many people do.

These threads/books are for your information only. I do not encourage you to use those methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, Alpercino, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Everything is suffering in this hideous world and Nembutal is now but a distant dream.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, Alpercino and Praestat_Mori