• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Now off all Meds, antidepressants and diabetic Meds.
Totally given up and lost all type of self respect.
Cannot be bothered to do anything.I am beyond help and dont want it anyway.
.The only time I feel my dead husband is during attempts in which I hear and feel him screaming at me not to do it.nearly overdosed on wed taking all the tablets out of the blister packs but knew I didn't have enough Meds to kill myself.
I have talked about acceptance before and feel people will not comitt sucicide until they are truly ready.sometimes there is no going back and the future will be brighter on the other side we hope.guess you have to go to find out.beats the shit and heartache here.I feel my grip on reality is lost and my life is slipping away.just needs a little push and I will be no more.I don't usually sware but all I can say is thank fuck for that.I think I will either be dead shortly or sectioned.
If it is the first and best option then goodbye and I hope everyone finds peace and happiness and an end to their pain and suffering by whatever means they choose x

Reactions: shattered dreams, leavinghope, Coolchicka and 3 others
jerry

jerry

May 25, 2018
Good luck Laura. Hope you find peace

Reactions: Final Escape, Lara Francis and skitliv
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I hope you find what youre looking for

Reactions: Final Escape, shattered dreams, Lara Francis and 1 other person
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I Hope you find your peace

Reactions: Lara Francis
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
.The only time I feel my dead husband is during attempts in which I hear and feel him screaming at me not to do it.nearly overdosed on wed taking all the tablets out of the blister packs but knew I didn't have enough Meds to kill myself.
I have talked about acceptance before and feel people will not comitt sucicide until they are truly ready.sometimes there is no going back and the future will be brighter on the other side we hope.guess you have to go to find out.beats the shit and heartache here.I feel my grip on reality is lost and my life is slipping away.just needs a little push and I will be no more.I don't usually sware but all I can say is thank fuck for that.I think I will either be dead shortly or sectioned.
If it is the first and best option then goodbye and I hope everyone finds peace and happiness and an end to their pain and suffering by whatever means they choose x
Can you speak to the dead husband? I had a family member suicide and for weeks afterwards i could smell the cologne they wore when they were around, and grabed my hand at one point, but no speech of any kind. Other family confirm as well.

Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
I know the feeling well, be good if there was an off button or we were told we only had a couple of weeks left to live . I'd feel relieved being told that. The pain and suffering can be apocalyptic, apathy is awful also everything has a pointless tinge to it.

Reactions: Ssname