TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Eh, I weigh 261 lbs right now. My goal is to weigh 170 lbs. I've been eating chocolate, candies, and fast food since I was a child. I come from an overweight family especially on my mom's side. I've stopped eating greasy foods and sugary drinks. Currently I wear 2XL/3XL t-shirts. And I wear size 48 pants. I really want to lose weight. My goal is also to fit in a size medium shirt and size 32/34 pants.

So i have 91 lbs to shed off so far. Wish me luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, stygal, nowhere2befound and 2 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Eh, I weigh 261 lbs right now. My goal is to weigh 170 lbs. I've been eating chocolate, candies, and fast food since I was a child. I come from an overweight family especially on my mom's side. I've stopped eating greasy foods and sugary drinks. Currently I wear 2XL/3XL t-shirts. And I wear size 48 pants. I really want to lose weight. My goal is also to fit in a size medium shirt and size 32/34 pants.

So i have 91 lbs to shed off so far. Wish me luck!

Good luck, I'm trying to lose at least 60 more lbs. I lost 23 so far and my parents have noticed already :)

Reactions: Élégie, TheYounger and Mentalmick
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Good luck, I'm trying to lose at least 60 more lbs. I lost 23 so far and my parents have noticed already :)
Nice man. I'm glad I'm ain't alone in the struggle. I've lost some weight. I use to weigh 280 lbs or so. Almost got to the 300s! So I'm not doing that anymore. I use to weigh 175 lbs about 2 years ago so it's definitely doable for me.

Reactions: Élégie and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
My lowest weight was 130 lbs, but right now I'm 189 lbs

Reactions: Élégie and TheYounger