• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I was thinking that maybe for those like who are too much of a coward to ctb a light alternative would be to lose all memories. Maybe start somewhere away where nobody knows you with no memories of who you were,

Would it be the same as death? There would be a chance to be happy that way?

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Total reborn huh...
Its still a 50/50 I'd say. Theres no guarentee this "new" life will be any better. It might even be worse!

Reactions: Jc40 and About_to_Go
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Total reborn huh...
Its still a 50/50 I'd say. Theres no guarentee this "new" life will be any better. It might even be worse!
That's true, it's a bit of a matter of Would I'd be as broken, Or the only thing holding me back is myself?

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
That's true, it's a bit of a matter of Would I'd be as broken, Or the only thing holding me back is myself?

I think my environment had a large part in shaping me..
Then again what happens if my "reborn"- my parents 10x worse, I got bullied worse, etc

I do wonder the same thign. Is it just me???

Reactions: About_to_Go, Alchemist and Ivenocare
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I think my environment had a large part in shaping me..
Then again what happens if my "reborn"- my parents 10x worse, I got bullied worse, etc

I do wonder the same thign. Is it just me???
That's true, maybe if this restart were like a videogame. Knowing basic stuff, but having no past at all. Just being able to be self-sufficient to survive.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Cookiedough8956
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
That's true, maybe if this restart were like a videogame. Knowing basic stuff, but having no past at all. Just being able to be self-sufficient to survive.

Prob increases our chance to lead a different, better life. I wish I can be sure though. Everything is always chance : /. Its too bad we got dealt with this one life. There's only so much we can do to fix it..

Reactions: Jc40 and Alchemist
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Prob increases our chance to lead a different, better life. I wish I can be sure though. Everything is always chance : /. Its too bad we got dealt with this one life. There's only so much we can do to fix it..
On the spot again, and considering chance is never in my favor, I'm not sure I could trust it. If only there was a pill for everything.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
On the spot again, and considering chance is never in my favor, I'm not sure I could trust it. If only there was a pill for everything.

ahhh a magic pill. heh, imagine that. "oh..shit is blowing up again...its alright. I'll take this!"
restart

Too bad, cause what we consider this "pill" is to CTB. : /, except there is no restart.

Reactions: throwaway777 and Alchemist
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
ahhh a magic pill. heh, imagine that. "oh..shit is blowing up again...its alright. I'll take this!"
restart

Too bad, cause what we consider this "pill" is to CTB. : /, except there is no restart.
I guess fantasy is the only confort. So far the closest thing to that is a cyanide pill.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cookiedough8956