• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

1nf3ct3d

1nf3ct3d

May 25, 2024
i dont really have anywhere else to go i feel pathetic enough even talking on here but i genuinely have nobody ive either blocked all of them or just ghosted them for some bullshit reason like i started overthinking and thought they hated me. so i have no one!! im genuinely pathetic n honestly i dont see a reason to keep going. ive been to mental hospitals off and on since i was 12 and now im 20, all of these failed attempts pile up and i just want to do the one thing i know will work. ive felr numb for so long andnim so tired of it im tired of people im tired of myself im tired of all of it. everything is just the same repetitve bullshit over and over and it doesnt fucking stop and it never will. and on top of fucking everything i just had to be trans, i couldnt be birn a man, oh no! i had to be born in anfucking womans body and be forced to feel so out of place all the fucking time and never be fucking normal i just wish i couldve been born some striaght white guy who was bron into a rich family, od atleast got rich, instead of being the gay trans broke loser i am. i dont even know why im writing this i feel so fucking pathetic doing it. i dont know. this is going to be some kind of goodbye i guess.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ultra'sPurgat0rio, sadandlonely99 and soulkitty