• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Six feet down

Mar 22, 2024
Is lorazepam a combination about antiemetic and benzo?

I read that sometimes lorazepam is taken before a chemotherapy, to prevent nausea and vomiting.

For me, meto and domperidone have to many side effects, i have not so good feeling by this things.
Even if you take these antimetics you can still vomit, there is no guarantee.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Lorazepam is primarily a benzodiazepine. They work by enhancing the effect of the neurotransmitter GABA in the brain, leading to a calming effect. Lorazepam itself is not a combination drug it doesn't inherently contain an antiemetic component. However it can have antiemetic effects, meaning it can be effective in preventing nausea and vomiting. This is particularly useful in clinical settings, such as preventing nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy treatments. Its antiemetic effect is thought to be due to its ability to reduce the activity of the vomiting center in the brain, but it's primarily prescribed for its effects on anxiety and seizure control.

• Informative
Reactions: Six feet down