• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hesitation=marks111

hesitation=marks111

β™± 𝔐𝔒π”ͺ𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 β™±πŸ₯€πŸŒ§οΈπŸ•ŠοΈ
Dec 12, 2023
So prior coming to this site, I had been doing as much research as I possibly could on a variety of different methods, before settling on inhert gas w helium in combination with benzodiazepines to control my breathing. (I originally thought about hanging/exsanguination) but since gaining my privileges, and being able to do some REAL research I have lost all confidence that I'm smart enough to be able to pull this off. (helium method) I thought that the hardest part of the whole procedure was going to be the construction of the exit bag, but looking through a lot of threads that talk about exit bags involving in gas(helium, argon, nitrogen) flow, regulators, and clamps, and this, and that, it's confusing to me. Three years ago when I first started thinking about CBT, I thought about stupid ways looking back on it, overdosing with OTC pills and exsanguination. Then started looking into statistics about hanging, and was settled on that for sometimes before finally settling on inhert gas. But since getting my privileges and having full access to the search function and spend spending many hours reading through threads, I lost all confidence in myself to be able to pull this off. Unfortunately, I am not financially stable enough to wear I can buy materials that are incorrect or not useful. I need to be able to keep a roof over my head until I'm ready to go. My last hope is that maybe I will be able to find a virtual partner, or my dream, a physical one that can help me. I'm trying not to let this little bump in the road discourage me, I'm just hoping that I can hang on long enough to not have to resort to a violent method that is going to leave a lot of trauma behind. I am so grateful that a place like this exists.
Skull Christian GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress, Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, it's horrible how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to leave this existence, I find it so incredibly cruel how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

hesitation=marks111

hesitation=marks111

β™± 𝔐𝔒π”ͺ𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 β™±πŸ₯€πŸŒ§οΈπŸ•ŠοΈ
Dec 12, 2023
First of all, let me just start off by saying thank you so much for reaching out so quickly and for your kind words β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή
And secondly, I wanted to say that as a new member here, I have spent many hours, browsing the site, reading posts, digging through threads, doing"homework" regarding my preferred preferred method. And in those many hours I have come across many replies, many original threads, many reactions, from you. I see your name mentioned by other users more than any other.
You're a You're a little bit of a local celebrity! And I just wanted to say thank you, so much, from me, and from the countless others on this forum that you have helped. I have barely been on this site a month, and this is technically my first real thread, and you have been the first to respond! I strongly believe in the core message and values that this site represents, and you are a brave person to stand up for us. I am grateful that I live in a progressive country (Canada) where government sanctioned Suicide (MAiD) exists, and that there are options available to those who suffer greatly, and can substantiate that pain and suffering. And fortunately mental illness is all that is required in order to qualify(obviously there are other hoops to jump through) is coming back into effect in March of this year(2024) I feel bad for people in the UK, from what I have read on here citizens in the UK the whole topic of suicide in society is very different than here. I strongly agree that something like this needs to exist and that people like you help it be a better place. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the community! Yeah inert gas method is a bit tricky with all the gears and stuff needed and quite expensive but it's a peaceful method,no doubt. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: hesitation=marks111