Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Firstly I did not mean to create the chaos I did yesterday, I only wished to vent about how I was feeling at the time, I ended up making myself look like a immature baby in the process, I should've just ignored it and moved on. I sometimes tend to overreact due to my previous experiences I've faced with girls. But yeah onto my point, I've decided to go with jumping now.

This is a from an article about a fall that happened from a mountain about a hour away from me. People have fallen from the top before and died. 250 - 300 feet should be a insta kill on impact right? People don't fall often but the few articles I've found, no one has survived a fall from the top as of currently.
IMG 0960

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death and Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Takes a strong person to apologise but not necessary. However you felt those were your thoughts and were relevant to you at that moment.

I believe it's usually said 150 ft plus to be certain. Ensure you pick a spot with a vertical drop rather than just steep so you don't bounce around on the way down - you're obviously aiming for maximum impact.

It's certainly encouraging for you that nobody has survived a fall here, sad for any who fell accidentally though.

Reactions: DyingToDie123