• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpiderMolt

SpiderMolt

Jun 10, 2024
Looking for a Discord server that I could share my SH pics on. Other sites would be okay tho. Any recommendations?

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
I have a few but i'm not sure i'm comfortable sharing that here. It isn't hard to find though. Some eating disorder sites also have sections for this.

szatoruxx

szatoruxx

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Looking for a Discord server that I could share my SH pics on. Other sites would be okay tho. Any recommendations?
recently i made a discord server about sh (mostly derived from shtwt), but there isn't a lot of people (only 4-5 members if i'm not mistaken) and nobody's posted their sh pics yet, so it might be a little awkward for you ?? but if you still want to, i can send you the invite. also, i recommend #shtwt on twitter/X, plenty of people are on there and there's a community that allows you to post your sh pics. your choice, though, so no worries.

Reactions: another_creature
img-phenix

img-phenix

the 6-for-1 package deal
Jul 9, 2024
I've came across a few subreddits but most are under the guise of "helping" so maybe dont go there unless you want to get coddled

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
There is r/shrdt, r/justshthings, r/fresh_sh, r/selfharmscarsandcuts, and this thread. There is also shtwt, but there is supposedly a huge issue with people fetishizing and romanticizing their self harm there.

Last edited:

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Don't go to discord. They're really cracking down on anything related to self harm or eating disorders. If you're a moderator or an owner of a server your account will be banned.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Why do people want to do this?
Sometimes it's comforting to look at and it can make you feel less alone, I guess. I sometimes find myself looking at pictures of SH wounds and scars because it comforts me.

SpiderMolt

SpiderMolt

Jun 10, 2024
There is r/shrdt, r/justshthings, r/fresh_sh, r/selfharmscarsandcuts, and this thread. There is also shtwt, but there is supposedly a huge issue with people fetishizing and romanticizing their self harm there.
Tbh I'd be more comfortable on Reddit than Discord, so thank you for telling me about that! I kinda forgot shtwt was a thing lol, but I'll probably just stick with using Reddit.
Don't go to discord. They're really cracking down on anything related to self harm or eating disorders. If you're a moderator or an owner of a server your account will be banned.
Thanks for the warning! I was told about some self-harm related subreddits, so I'll probably just go on those. But thanks for informing me about that!

Last edited:
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
These are up right now but they get pulled all the time so it's practically impossible to get settled anywhere, just as a note. There are a ton of weirdos over there, but its reddit, be aware and safe and you'll be fine.

Last edited: