• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tabbyfied

tabbyfied

Aug 8, 2023
Living in Florida, and tired of being hopeless. Any quick, irreversible methods like pills or drink that could get this over with discreetly?

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I understand your pain. When I realized that I was going to ctb, I was desperate to do it right then and there. I was ready to down a bottle of vodka and take as many pills (prescription and over the counter) as I could find. After a little bit of research I realized how unpredictable that could be as well as painful. If you want something quick and clean I've seen a lot of people here talking about SN. You would have to order it though and I'm not sure how long that would take. Barbiturates are another method but it's extremely difficult to get a prescription in the US. I personally am going to use the inert gas method, but it does take quite some planning and it's not really all that discreet. I am so sorry that you are going through this, it's not an easy decision to make. I hope that others can chime in with some more knowledgeable answers. Best of luck