L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
I cant go alone. Idk why. But its so hard to find a Partner. There are so many Psychos outthere. I am despretly looking for somebody since july. I am from Germany. So Please Please only respond if you have the same goal.

• Hugs
Reactions: astro, sadworld, death137 and 3 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Hey friend, welcome to the site although I'm sorry the pain of life has brought you here.

You can find others seeking partners here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...read-the-rules-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/

Hope this helps :hug:

Reactions: Lostandlooking, sadworld, death137 and 3 others
hoffnungstod

hoffnungstod

Student
Jan 3, 2021
I cant go alone. Idk why. But its so hard to find a Partner. There are so many Psychos outthere. I am despretly looking for somebody since july. I am from Germany. So Please Please only respond if you have the same goal.
seit Juli suchst du schon? Das tut mir Leid..

• Aww..
Reactions: sadworld and Luna88
L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
Co but because of covid its not really possible atm. I try to get nembutal. Why?

sunburst

sunburst

Just do it.
Feb 1, 2021
Co not possible why?

last summer I failed with Co miserably.

I also looking for smb to ctb Im not far away in Poland

L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
Because I need a suitable place u
To get it airtight is the most important
Why did u failed?

sunburst

sunburst

Just do it.
Feb 1, 2021
I did it in the sealed tent in the woods. I took lots of xanax . I put ambers in a metal pot and that was the reason I failed. Metal transferred heat to the ground and some grass started to give smoke. I woke up and barely crawled from the tent.
Stupid I know...

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
The only way really you can find a reliable partner is to get to know someone first by exchanging messages, talking, meeting up or whatever it takes for you to be sure you've found someone you can trust. People from this site have found reliable partners before and ctb together successfully it is possible. You just need to be smart about it, and careful.

StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
You know what I am scared of.. what if she's the psychopath here lol

Mindy

Mindy

Feb 10, 2021
Liebe Luna
Ich kann noch keine privat Nachrichten schreiben. Ich bin aus der Schweiz und möchte auch nicht alleine gehen. Liebe Grüsse

• Love
Reactions: Luna88
L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
Liebe Luna
Ich kann noch keine privaten Nachrichten schreiben. Ich bin aus der Schweiz und möchte auch nicht gehen. Liebe Grüsse
Habe dir eine pm gesendet
I did it in the sealed tent in the woods. I took lots of xanax . I put ambers in a metal pot and that was the reason I failed. Metal transferred heat to the ground and some grass started to give smoke. I woke up and barely crawled from the tent.
Stupid I know...
this is why i will not use a test. tent

Last edited: