Iva

Iva

Student
Mar 4, 2023
Anthony Bourdainkilled himself by hanging, using a belt from his hotel bathrobe to end his life. He was 61 years old.
Robin Williams hung himself with a belt from his pants. Even Judas in the bible killed himself waaaaay back before anybody had any ideas about the secrets of the world. Why can't I? Why all this seraching for SN and trying to find a way to sneak it into my country when I could just use a belt from my pants like Robin Williams did? All I have to do is endure the pain of asphyxiation right? I've done enough jiujitsu to kinda feel like getting woozy from lack of oxygen is a fun feeling.

All I'm asking for are any resources on how to properly hang yourself. I hope to buy the rope today and escape this hellhole before my night shift tonight. I don't want to have to go to work tonight. In my home I have a place that I can tie the rope to that will supoport my entire bodyweight and I'm willing to fight my hardest to endure the pain so I can finally be free. I don't have a place to drop myself from to snap my neck so I'll have to go through asphyxiation rather than snapping my neck. Are there any resources that explain how to do it properly? If people can do It back during the times of christ, why am I so stupid that I don't even know where to fucking buy rope?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's the Megathread:

Do u intend to do full or partial? Full would be the way to go bc once you've kicked the chair away there#S no way back. Partial is difficult to get it right.

Last edited:
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Iva

Iva

Student
Mar 4, 2023
Here's the Megathread:

Do intend to do full or partial? Full would be the way to go bc once you've kicked the chair away there#S no way back. Partial is difficult to get it right.
full suspension for sure. I have a place in my apartment that I think could support my full bodyweight if I get a rope short enough. Any advice?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
full suspension for sure. I have a place in my apartment that I think could support my full bodyweight if I get a rope short enough. Any advice?
Advice on the rope? Afaik, dock line is suggested, about 1/2 inch thick.

The rope has to be long enough to to tied to the anchor and to tie a noose. If there's excess rope it can just hang there. As long as you cannot grab anything or touch ground with your feet it's only a question of time.

Can your anchor point hold 3x + your body weight? Just to be sure it holds.

Reactions: Iva
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
In here many talk about horrible pain. It doesn't appear to be as peaceful as in the videos.

TrapForYou

TrapForYou

Jul 25, 2024

The only painful thing you should be worried about is the pressure of your whole body weight on your neck and your trachea being crushed. The lack of air shouldn't be a concern at all considering unconsciousness comes within seconds.

Reactions: Iva and peope_dont_change
Iva

Iva

Student
Mar 4, 2023
Thank you everyone for answering. It may seem like you're doing the opposite but you are all actually saving my life.