• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I need help finding a peaceful method of suicide. I wanted to take the SN route but I heard from several sources that it is very painful and slow. I want less pain as possible and if it's going to be slow I want it to be at least pain free.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, Ethernatuskoi and iloverachel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so dreadful going through all those failed attempts, I despise how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I need help finding a peaceful method of suicide.
I intend to use a method that is not particularly used by everyone and can still make death appear "accidental". I intend to use the hypothermia method, and with some sleeping pills, I believe that if you go to a cold enough place where you will not be found, your death will be guaranteed, and depending on weather conditions such as wind and humidity, your body temperature will drop further, faster and you will die faster too. It may not be the best method, but here's a tip for you !!šŸ‘

Good luck!

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I intend to use a method that is not particularly used by everyone and can still make death appear "accidental". I intend to use the hypothermia method, and with some sleeping pills, I believe that if you go to a cold enough place where you will not be found, your death will be guaranteed, and depending on weather conditions such as wind and humidity, your body temperature will drop further, faster and you will die faster too. It may not be the best method, but here's a tip for you !!šŸ‘

Good luck!
I never thought of this and since I love the cold and if I can't find any other method I will try this. Thanks so much