• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
Hello, sorry for posting in the public thread for this! I've asked in the "Exit Bag and Inert Gas Megathread" but am still waiting on a response.

But I just wanted to ask if anyone has any good places to get an EEBD hood for someone in Texas. I don't mind purchasing off of websites like Alibaba either. Really just looking for a reputable source that I can purchase an EEBD hood that someone can vouch for in regards to quality and usability. :)

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
I like the minimal setup requirements for an EEBD hood. A roasting bag is cool too but I feel my SI would be less with setting up the hood rather than with the bag. :)

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
Hello, sorry for posting in the public thread for this! I've asked in the "Exit Bag and Inert Gas Megathread" but am still waiting on a response.

But I just wanted to ask if anyone has any good places to get an EEBD hood for someone in Texas. I don't mind purchasing off of websites like Alibaba either. Really just looking for a reputable source that I can purchase an EEBD hood that someone can vouch for in regards to quality and usability. :)
Hey there, I'm also looking for an EEBD hood. Did you have any luck finding one?

• Hugs
Reactions: Coconteppi
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
Hey there, I'm also looking for an EEBD hood. Did you have any luck finding one?
Unfortunately not. Alibaba agents did tell me that it could be shipped within a week though. :P

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
That's good to know. Can I ask why you didn't go with any from Alibaba?
Anticipation :P

I'm sure they are high enough quality to work. However, with everything truly neccesaryto ctb having shipping times <5days, I decided to just use an exit bag. Seeing that it should work just as well for me.

Without hood: ctb date 3 to 5 days.
With hood: ctb date 5 to ??? Days (weeks)

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
Anticipation :P

I'm sure they are high enough quality to work. However, with everything truly neccesaryto ctb having shipping times <5days, I decided to just use an exit bag. Seeing that it should work just as well for me.

Without hood: ctb date 3 to 5 days.
With hood: ctb date 5 to ??? Days (weeks)
Ah I understand. Plus the anticipation can be pretty hellish on its own

I hope you can find some peace

• Hugs
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
Ah I understand. Plus the anticipation can be pretty hellish on its own

I hope you can find some peace
Thank you you're so kind! Lol yeah, the anticipation is my biggest worry rn.

I wish the same for you in all your endeavors! :)

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
Thank you you're so kind! Lol yeah, the anticipation is my biggest worry rn.

I wish the same for you in all your endeavors! :)
thank you! you are as well. I hate to see all the suffering on here- it sucks. Personally I don't want to die, I just don't want to live with my severe illnesses.

Anyways, I've been looking on Alibaba and all I can find are eebd hoods that will arrive next month. I'm in the US (tx). Any chance you don't mind sharing a link to the one you found that ships within a week? No worries if not- I understand as that's kinda a hassle.

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
thank you! you are as well. I hate to see all the suffering on here- it sucks. Personally I don't want to die, I just don't want to live with my severe illnesses.

Anyways, I've been looking on Alibaba and all I can find are eebd hoods that will arrive next month. I'm in the US (tx). Any chance you don't mind sharing a link to the one you found that ships within a week? No worries if not- I understand as that's kinda a hassle.
I am so sorry. I try to follow my morals as best I can. Because I could never truly validate your plans to ctb, I feel a bit underqualified to help someone ctb yk? I believe in you though, it didn't take me terribly long to locate it.

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
I am so sorry. I try to follow my morals as best I can. Because I could never truly validate your plans to ctb, I feel a bit underqualified to help someone ctb yk? I believe in you though, it didn't take me terribly long to locate it.
I totally understand. No worries and please take care of yourself :)

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
I totally understand. No worries and please take care of yourself :)
Thank you so much for being understanding. I am a people pleaser at heart so it really sucks to say no.

You as well! You're kind and I hope the world is kind back! :)

(Btw If you're planning to ctb soon (<week) I am open to partners. Just shoot a pm.)

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
Thank you so much for being understanding. I am a people pleaser at heart so it really sucks to say no.

You as well! You're kind and I hope the world is kind back! :)

(Btw If you're planning to ctb soon (<week) I am open to partners. Just shoot a pm.)
It's ok, I am too haha

There's still a few treatments left for me to try for my illness so it would be a while for me. I'm just trying to get things ready in case I get worse or lose my ability to walk :/

Anyways, I'll be thinking of you. I hope that might help you feel at least a little less alone

• Hugs
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
It's nice to know you understand. :)

Thank you for your thoughts! It does make me feel a lil less alone. I'll send good vibes and a hug for you. Hopefully you're treatment takes a turn for the better!

I'll buy a lottery ticket for you to go to switzerland too (Maybe luck will be on our side lol) :)

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
It's nice to know you understand. :)

Thank you for your thoughts! It does make me feel a lil less alone. I'll send good vibes and a hug for you. Hopefully you're treatment takes a turn for the better!

I'll buy a lottery ticket for you to go to switzerland too (Maybe luck will be on our side lol) :)
Sending you good vibes and a hug as well! I really hope so, I have so much left I wanna do. And hey I appreciate that about switzerland lol. My parents are actually willing to pay for me to get a VAD if Pegasos approves me.

• Hugs
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024

I hope you find the peace you're looking for☮️
And freedom fRon you're suffering 🧡