M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
Hello, I was unsure for a long time whether I should do a post like this, it's kind of sad, but it's worth a try I guess. I'm pretty alone and wish I had someone to chat with about anything. I am male 18 years old, I like music and producing music (mainly rock, metal, emo),and I like playing video games. Maybe someone is in the same situation as me and is alone and looking for contacts, if so, I'll send you a DM if you want. I have Discord, WhatsApp, Google Chat (I don't really use GC).

• Hugs
Reactions: strigoi
A

Astronica

Sep 17, 2023
You can add me to disc if you like. My disc name is the same as my user: Astronica.

Reactions: manuel1056x
bpdmf

bpdmf

Sep 12, 2023
hey, im in the same situation. im here if you want to chat :)

LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023
Hello, I was unsure for a long time whether I should do a post like this, it's kind of sad, but it's worth a try I guess. I'm pretty alone and wish I had someone to chat with about anything. I am male 18 years old, I like music and producing music (mainly rock, metal, emo),and I like playing video games. Maybe someone is in the same situation as me and is alone and looking for contacts, if so, I'll send you a DM if you want. I have Discord, WhatsApp, Google Chat (I don't really use GC).
I'm in a similar situation, I usually write my own music though. I used to want to produce my own music, but then I gave up on everything. I use discord, if you want to dm me.

Last edited:
Reactions: manuel1056x
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
I'm in a similar situation, I usually write my own music though. I used to want to produce my own music, but then I gave up on everything. I use discord, if you want to dm me.
Cool. I do that. :)

strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
I'm down to chat or play games together, send me your discord or whatsapp through pm's, I'll add you.

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i am willing to befriend you. just dm me your discord and i will add you.