• Hello Guest,

We will not be following or complying with the Online Safety Bill that was recently signed into law in the UK. This bill will not affect the operations of the site, nor do we have a presence in the UK to receive notice or fines that the UK Government may impose.

We would highly recommend that all users from the UK get some sort of VPN, and you should petition your lawmakers to let them know how you feel about this piece of draconian legislation.
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
Hello, I was unsure for a long time whether I should do a post like this, it's kind of sad, but it's worth a try I guess. I'm pretty alone and wish I had someone to chat with about anything. I am male 18 years old, I like music and producing music (mainly rock, metal, emo),and I like playing video games. Maybe someone is in the same situation as me and is alone and looking for contacts, if so, I'll send you a DM if you want. I have Discord, WhatsApp, Google Chat (I don't really use GC).

• Hugs
Reactions: strigoi
A

Astronica

Sep 17, 2023
You can add me to disc if you like. My disc name is the same as my user: Astronica.

Reactions: manuel1056x
bpdmf

bpdmf

Sep 12, 2023
hey, im in the same situation. im here if you want to chat :)

LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

-
Sep 16, 2023
Hello, I was unsure for a long time whether I should do a post like this, it's kind of sad, but it's worth a try I guess. I'm pretty alone and wish I had someone to chat with about anything. I am male 18 years old, I like music and producing music (mainly rock, metal, emo),and I like playing video games. Maybe someone is in the same situation as me and is alone and looking for contacts, if so, I'll send you a DM if you want. I have Discord, WhatsApp, Google Chat (I don't really use GC).
I'm in a similar situation, I usually write my own music though. I used to want to produce my own music, but then I gave up on everything. I use discord, if you want to dm me.

Last edited:
Reactions: manuel1056x
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
I'm in a similar situation, I usually write my own music though. I used to want to produce my own music, but then I gave up on everything. I use discord, if you want to dm me.
Cool. I do that. :)

strawb12

strawb12

gonna ctb in abt a month in Cali. lmk if u want in
Mar 26, 2023
I'm down to chat or play games together, send me your discord or whatsapp through pm's, I'll add you.

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i am willing to befriend you. just dm me your discord and i will add you.