Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I don't really have friends in this community and I was told making a thread could help. So I'm basically lonely most of my time and I would like to have some friends here considering I spend a large amount of my time in this forum but I can't really use it anymore as a place to talk about my struggles for obvious reasons. But to talk a bit about my background, I'm in my 20s and I'm trans. I suffer fom both major depression disorder and persistent depression disorder - also known as double depression, social anxiety, severe gender dysphoria and I'm diagnosed with BPD. I also have a few physical conditions but they're not really that important.

So, I love playing videogames, it's one way to connect and spend time with with each other. I like to play Overwatch, TF2, L4D2, Minecraft but I would love to get back into ARK again. I would be willing to set up a server to play Minecraft or ARK with someone. I'm also a big movie and series enjoyer and nothing beats watching a horror movie in an empty cinema room, in my opinion. I love watching animes too if they bring a certain maturity. I think that's it on my part. Thanks.
Rain and Sadness - I respect you for having the courage to say you are lonely. Most people would never admit that. Beind "in charge of SS" puts you in a different perspective with people (my belief). I've been through a lot in my lifetime and would be more than happy to "talk" to you. Be careful with who you connect with here on SS - I had a very bad experience with a member. I don't play video games but do love to chat.

D

didn't-it-rain

Nov 5, 2022
I don't really have friends in this community and I was told making a thread could help. So I'm basically lonely most of my time and I would like to have some friends here considering I spend a large amount of my time in this forum but I can't really use it anymore as a place to talk about my struggles for obvious reasons. But to talk a bit about my background, I'm in my 20s and I'm trans. I suffer fom both major depression disorder and persistent depression disorder - also known as double depression, social anxiety, severe gender dysphoria and I'm diagnosed with BPD. I also have a few physical conditions but they're not really that important.

So, I love playing videogames, it's one way to connect and spend time with with each other. I like to play Overwatch, TF2, L4D2, Minecraft but I would love to get back into ARK again. I would be willing to set up a server to play Minecraft or ARK with someone. I'm also a big movie and series enjoyer and nothing beats watching a horror movie in an empty cinema room, in my opinion. I love watching animes too if they bring a certain maturity. I think that's it on my part. Thanks.
What are some of your favorite movies and series?

holohound

holohound

Apr 13, 2023
I hope you know by reaching out and being open by your loneliness, you've made it more comfortable for people me to also try to reach out to other people here so I thank you for that .

I am be a bit of a gamer :))))) Minecraft has always been my childhood love. It scratches that satisfying itch of making something from such simple things. I also play a bunch of assorted stuff like genshin and hades as well.

U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
Hey Rain, feel free to reach out if you want.
I like horror movies quite a bit, am trans, have bpd + severe depression as well so those things could potentially be some common ground.
Not a huge fan of anime in general but like the atmosphere of stuff like Perfect Blue or Serial Experiments Lain lol.

Oh yeah, just a disclaimer: I'm not always the most reliable at responding because something about cognition and using my attention span seems to exacerbate my symptoms but a little light conversation couldn't hurt.

hwaiting

hwaiting

파이팅
Apr 2, 2023
I'm a couple of weeks away from finals, after which I'll be done with the semester. After that, I'll have nothing but time besides part-time work. I love meeting new people, I just don't really know how to approach getting to know someone on here. It's always really fun to get sucked into Minecraft or Terraria for a while.

I got l4d2 a while ago, but only got to play like two campaigns with my friends and have been wanting to finish the rest. I have my game modded to oblivion, just retextures, so the tank is a gigachad, the witch is peter griffin, stupid stuff like that. It just makes me laugh whenever I'm killing zombies and the gigachad music starts blasting.

As for other shooting games like overwatch, I've accepted the fact that I'll never be good at aiming. My brain and my hand just can't connect the dots. I do enjoy playing them for fun, though. I just won't necessarily be top fragging.

I like to think that I have a good taste in movies. I'm a big amateur in horror films, though I love The Babadook a lot and have been wanting to get into them more. My favorite movies tend to be slower and have more grounded stories, with some exceptions like Everything Everywhere All At Once which has quickly become my second most favorite movie, period. For anime, I grew up with Naruto so I have a bigger tolerance for the more immature tropes of Shonen anime. For people who don't mind that kind of stuff, I think there's so much to enjoy right now. Anime's been going through a second wave, in my opinion, like all the talented kids who grew up watching the big three are now making their own. Mob psycho 100, spy x family, ujutsu kaisen, chainsaw man, hell's paradise, violet evergarden, demon slayer, re:zero, haikyu, there's just so much. The last few years have been crazy in terms of the quality of the animation and storytelling, and it's been nice to see anime become 'cool' rather than a cultish, nerdy thing.

Anyways, I'm rambling. More than any specific game or film, just spending time with friends has been the biggest help for me over the years. If you're up for it (or anyone else!), I'd be super down. If we mesh well, even better.

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Boop.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, floralheaddress, Pluto and 4 others
Sun_

Sun_

Jul 4, 2022
Realmente no tengo amigos en esta comunidad y me dijeron que hacer un hilo podría ayudar. Así que básicamente estoy solo la mayor parte de mi tiempo y me gustaría tener algunos amigos aquí, considerando que paso una gran parte de mi tiempo en este foro, pero ya no puedo usarlo como un lugar para hablar sobre mis luchas. razones. Pero para hablar un poco sobre mis antecedentes, tengo 20 años y soy trans. Sufro tanto de un trastorno de depresión mayor como de un trastorno de depresión persistente, también conocido como depresión doble, ansiedad social, disforia de género grave y me diagnosticaron TLP. También tengo algunas condiciones físicas, pero en realidad no son tan importantes.

Entonces, me encanta jugar videojuegos, es una forma de conectarnos y pasar tiempo con los demás. Me gusta jugar Overwatch, TF2, L4D2, Minecraft, pero me encantaría volver a ARK. Estaría dispuesto a configurar un servidor para jugar Minecraft o ARK con alguien. También soy un gran amante del cine y las series y nada mejor que ver una película de terror en una sala de cine vacía, en mi opinión. También me encanta ver animes si aportan cierta madurez. Creo que eso es todo de mi parte. Gracias
Hi Rain. Puedes enviarme un mensaje privado si quieres, aunque no juego esos juegos.

Fml

Fml

Girl, interrupted
Aug 24, 2019
Chat to me anytime you like, I also love playing video games including Ark and watching films ☺️

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone here play survival games or games where you build stuff?

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
I played mc a lot, until Technoblade died. Now if I play I just fucking ball, like a fucking baby. Can't get over it. Can't watch any streamers I used to watch, amd I keep waiting to get over it. Too old to be reacting this way.
There's a server tho, isn't there? I saw once in offtopic, maybe it's not up anymore.

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn
jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
I played mc a lot, until Technoblade died. Now if I play I just fucking ball, like a fucking baby. Can't get over it. Can't watch any streamers I used to watch, amd I keep waiting to get over it. Too old to be reacting this way.
There's a server tho, isn't there? I saw once in offtopic, maybe it's not up anymore.
I was devastated about techno. I watched him from when I was 13-18

• Love
Reactions: Aisley
Seven Threads

Seven Threads

Iterator
Mar 5, 2023
Hey there, RainAndSadness. I'm a pretty big fan of survival crafting games! I quite enjoy games such as Minecraft, Terraria, Ark: Survival, 7 Days to Die, etc.

rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
Wowie lots of people replied, I hope you find friends! What kind of movies do you watch(+fave horror movie?) Also what animes do you like? I can't follow the plotline most of the time, but I watch video essays of movies. I can't play multiplayer games because I get really anxious for some reason.
Hope you find nice people 💚

20ClownRules

20ClownRules

The Clown of Life and Death
Jun 1, 2023
Plenty of people from different times coming here... it's heartwarming to know that people come here to make friends, too...
I, myself, want to do the same thing and make some friends here... Knowing I have depression and anxiety in varying degrees.
my thoughts also fluctuate, depending on how I feel... but, for the most part; as far as I'm aware?

I might just stick around to do what I just said. ^^

voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
if you're looking for an anime/manga buddy, that would be fun! i am a big fan of inio asano's works and prefer seinen anime— think tatami galaxy, sonny boy, ping pong, etc. i also like to game, i'm very into the souls series and speedrunning sonic games. it would be cool to watch someone play games ive never tried before.
no one can tell me that inio asano has not lived a life where he had to battle mental health illnesses. The guy is amazing when it comes to conveying stories on these topics.

with respect to the op. First of thank you for your work on this website. It saved me when I was in a very dark place. i would also like to offer my hat in the ring of friendship. I am however very anti-social... lol. But please don't hesitate to pm if you have anything u want to get a second opinion on (also a professional economist here so where possible I can offer free advice on finance, social developments, economic issues, inflation, lol, etc.)

Last edited:
PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
I didn't thought that i would ask for this in here xd, but can we create some kind of mc survival server? I think that would be pretty fun!

strigoi

strigoi

Apr 29, 2023
Hey!
It's been a few weeks since you posted this. But I hope you're fine.
I respect and admire your courage to say that you are alone, this is something very difficult for me to admit.

I don't play any kind of games, but I'm also a big fan of movies and series, and I love horror movies.

Whenever you need to talk or vent, feel free to call me, I'm always here.

If it can bring you security in any way, I'm a woman.

Miles Morales

Miles Morales

Jun 8, 2023
Hey rain i am happy to be friends, dont have too many at the moment and we seem to share quite a few of the same interests. Let me know if u want to!

MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
Hey there sadness, it would be a pleasure to be your friend, I don't play videogames because I don't have a good PC, but I enjoy movies and anime a lot.

I'm here, just let me know if you want another friend

todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
hi there rain, I'm also extremely lonely on this ctb journey, I also enjoy anime and watch a lot of movies and shows.
I would love to be friends, and that goes to anyone else that would like a chat to talk or vent about anything, I'm here, send me a PM anytime :)

Last edited:
LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
Just reposting here to say that I'd love to chat with anyone about music, movies, or literature. Like many others on this forum, I'm pretty lonely.

L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I would love to talk about politics if anyone is interested

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021

🤗❤ I am so curious to know what is your favorite movie?
I am too a cinema lover and as a teeneger i used to watch many horror and thriller movies,now not anymore because my life has turned into a kind of horror😅

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@RainAndSadness You take so much responsibility here which is so much admirable!!!

I just wanted to say that!!! Thanks so much!!!

Reactions: blue_muse
Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
I'm in love with your character, to be so weak and vulnerable like this yet also still be so bold and selfless -- it is inspiring, you don't care how cruel this world will be to you, you will stand your ground and endure whatever it throws at you for the sake of what you believe is right.

This world is full of masks and self-centeredness, but seeing you be so honest and transparent gives me hope. You show real strength and authenticity, you're the rarest of the rare.

It is my sincere wish that your life improves, because knowing that we'll one day lose you makes me extremely sad.

(sorry if I sound a bit unhinged, but that's just how I feel about you -- you're an amazing person)

Reactions: blue_muse
Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
Should you ever need a friend let me know, I'm always willing to spend some of my time to bring a smile to others or give them someone to lean on a bit.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Bump

• Hugs
Reactions: wait.what and Myforevercharlie