S

SafferGuy

Oct 27, 2023
And that's the big reason why I researched sn as extensively as possible, not only would storage of a tank of Nitrogen be difficult but gathering all the components too would've been an issue of cost. Sn, on the other hand, was fairly easy to obtain along with the meds with quick succession.

My original plan before I had done any research was to paddle out to sea with a bottle of vodka and a pack of sleeping tablets and slip into the water when I was plastered. I nearly jumped off a cruise ship about 5 years ago, but I had sudden regret of doing that to the friend I was with and changed my mind.

D

Deleted member 65988

My original plan before I had done any research was to paddle out to sea with a bottle of vodka and a pack of sleeping tablets and slip into the water when I was plastered. I nearly jumped off a cruise ship about 5 years ago, but I had sudden regret of doing that to the friend I was with and changed my mind
Sounds like one hell of a way to go out, so basically your plan was to drown while absolutely out of it on alcohol and sleeping pills. Thankful that you did that for your friend, I don't think they deserved that on their conscious. Aside from looking at sulphuric acid, potassium cyanide & hanging, I haven't had any attempts since I was 15, both very weak ones though. One was with a bunch of pills hoping it would do something while the other was with sleeping pills I got after leaving the psychiatric hospital I was at.

Reactions: SafferGuy
S

SafferGuy

Oct 27, 2023
Sounds like one hell of a way to go out, so basically your plan was to drown while absolutely out of it on alcohol and sleeping pills. Thankful that you did that for your friend, I don't think they deserved that on their conscious. Aside from looking at sulphuric acid, potassium cyanide & hanging, I haven't had any attempts since I was 15, both very weak ones though. One was with a bunch of pills hoping it would do something while the other was with sleeping pills I got after leaving the psychiatric hospital I was at.

I like zolpidem - it gets me high as a kite and I don't fall asleep lol.

I just remembered about the time my parents tried to have me committed to a psych ward after I had been binge drinking for a week. Luckily there was quite a queue at the hospital, and I managed to projectile vomit all over the hospital bathroom, lied about it being me, and sobered up enough to talk my way out of it... I would rather die than be locked up in a psych ward.

Why were you admitted?

D

Deleted member 65988

I like zolpidem - it gets me high as a kite and I don't fall asleep lol.

I just remembered about the time my parents tried to have me committed to a psych ward after I had been binge drinking for a week. Luckily there was quite a queue at the hospital, and I managed to projectile vomit all over the hospital bathroom, lied about it being me, and sobered up enough to talk my way out of it... I would rather die than be locked up in a psych ward.

Why were you admitted?
I was uh admitted at Denmar. Nice place when I was there, nothing too out of it that I didn't want to go, in fact, I didn't even want to come home when I was there.

corpsenotfound

corpsenotfound

2unstable4u
Sep 11, 2023
wish it was easier to get n or sn really dunno where to look exactly but read the guides so yea, might resort to a gun if i can get a license but need more cash too im broke lol.
I'm also kinda unsure about how soon i wanna do it cause things are kinda going "well" for me atm and i havent been "happy" in a long time but life is pretty stressful atm

S

SafferGuy

Oct 27, 2023
I'm back and feeling miserable again. How you guys doing?