K

kaworu

Aug 27, 2018
I cannot think of a better method than charcoal burning and carbon monoxide. I don't know why it's not as popular. Painless, guaranteed to kill, easy to perform anywhere, requires no controlled substance...

Reactions: Jacques and lv-gras
J

Jacques

My bus is here :)
Aug 26, 2018
I cannot think of a better method than charcoal burning and carbon monoxide. I don't know why it's not as popular. Painless, guaranteed to kill, easy to perform anywhere, requires no controlled substance...
Like any method it isn't guaranteed, and there is a risk (albeit less likely and less severe by survivor tales) that there coud be brain damage if you are rescued at the last moment.
The big downside is the requirement for a small sealed space, which isn't easy for everyone to have (see Zanexx's post), the risk of harm to others if done indoors, and the time it takes to prepare, and also discovery due to smoke etc or being seen to light the charcoal and carry it inside.
I think if it was easier to just buy a can of CO it would be far more popular, but then not everyone choses their method based on ease, pain or success rate either, so other ways will always be popular. Depends on what you want to achieve and say in your last message :)

Reactions: TehArgentum, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and StarDust
G

Guilherme

Aug 26, 2018
i ask 4 all u guys, why? wjy u thinkg it is the best option?

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018

You do understand this is a pro-suicide site, correct?

We each have our own reasons and telling people not to do something such as suicide on here, really isn't okay. We are here to speak openly about our lives, our feelings, our methods. We will advise each other on methods we think are horrid or have a high fail rate, outside of that we support each other.

Please respect that.

Reactions: lv-gras
BigMac

BigMac

Bite Sized
Aug 24, 2018
This is a pro-choice board towards self deliverance (suicide). People have many reasons for wanting to end their lives, and if you keep reading more threads you'll learn why. But telling people "don't do it" amounts to a meaningless platitude, especially given the fact that you haven't bothered learning their reasons. The entire point is to allow people to make their own decisions about their life and death.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, wanttodie, Ssname and 4 others
P

Paul Fordham

Sep 1, 2018
Nembuteral or jumping from a high enough point onto preferably a hard surface, if uk then beachyhead is a free and beautiful location, im going to have a nice meal at the local a few drinks and then at sunset do the deed, 99% success rate as long as you don't do a half hearted jump too close to the cliff.

Reactions: lv-gras