E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I can't even make friends online can anyone else relate to this? I feel so lonely no friends in real life either and I told mh team I felt lonely they said keep talking to people online how can I if no one wants to talk to me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, all_pointless, Red and 1 other person
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
I wasn't sure which of these threads to reply to, so I've picked this one and hope I survive the inevitable merging later on...

I'm sorry to hear about you struggling to make friends, I struggle with this myself sometimes as I go through phases where I lack the energy to maintain friendships. What do you think the reason that you struggle could be?

I know you've been around here a while and I've seen lots of people reply to your threads with offers to chat to you, did none of that work out okay? Is it that the people you talk to stop talking to you back, or do you think that like me, perhaps sometimes you lack the energy to reply and maintain your friendships?

Reactions: Bct, AnxietyAttack44, all_pointless and 2 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
You can, as always before, talk to me. Altho i know mailing through this site isnt the fastest thing, especially with timezone differences.

I do understand its hard to find people to talk to on daily basis, in real and online. But keep trying, and hopefully youll find what youre looking for.

Again. Were all still here. Dont be shy to pm first