Somethingswrong

Somethingswrong

Sep 28, 2024
He did it again... We had sex than he left to play games. He told me that he was gonna wait to play them until we had sex and some cuddles and I should've shut the hell up. Now he's doing what he normally does and just left me right after brushing our teeth. No cuddles just "I love you" than gone. I really miss the cuddles afterwards they were nice and comforting and made me felt loved. I wanna cry and ik that might be childish but idk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hero Remeer
protector_iorek

protector_iorek

Sep 26, 2023
I've been in relationships like this.. it's hurtful and devastating. If you're able to leave him or get out, I encourage you to do that. It's scary and hurts to leave but to be honest I've developed way more trauma from being in relationships than I have being single. I'd rather be painfully lonely being single than lonely, abused and neglected in a relationship.

Reactions: Hero Remeer
Somethingswrong

Somethingswrong

Sep 28, 2024
I've been in relationships like this.. it's hurtful and devastating. If you're able to leave him or get out, I encourage you to do that. It's scary and hurts to leave but to be honest I've developed way more trauma from being in relationships than I have being single. I'd rather be painfully lonely being single than lonely, abused and neglected in a relationship.
He's actually really nice and caring just stupid. I brought it up to him aging this morning and was really sorry. He's never been in a relationship so he's still working through some stuff. It's not abusive at all tho I have to tell him when he is neglecting me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hero Remeer and Davey40210
Hero Remeer

Hero Remeer

Sep 22, 2024
Communication in a relationship is essential. In a program by a psychologist that I follow, he even mentioned that "a relationship and trust are the same thing." Something like that.
I hope that your situation improves and that you find the opportunity, situation, and appropriate words to express all of that and improve your relationship.
Regards, I hope you are well.

• Love
Reactions: Somethingswrong