lovely_doses

lovely_doses

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚obsession˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Oct 5, 2023
i love my boyfriend. i love him so much that i would end our lives to be together forever. though i feel so lonely and empty being with him at the same time. i always want to talk to him and have him by my side. i want him to be emotionally dependent and attached to me and just unhealthily obsessed with me as i am with him. i don't want it to be onesided anymore. i'm so tired of it. i end up hating him at times because he doesn't love me in the way i love him. it's been like this for almost 10 months and i just wish he felt the same. i wanna die. i hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
does he also want to ctb? will you ctb without him if he doesn't?

Reactions: lovely_doses
lovely_doses

lovely_doses

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚obsession˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Oct 5, 2023
does he also want to ctb? will you ctb without him if he doesn't?
no, actually he is like super negative about ctb and gets upset at me for talking about it. he loves his life. i think if i get too tired of this i might just ctb but for now i'll just keep begging for him to love me how i want him to in my silly little brain :3

Reactions: ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
no, actually he is like super negative about ctb and gets upset at me for talking about it. he loves his life. i think if i get too tired of this i might just ctb but for now i'll just keep begging for him to love me how i want him to in my silly little brain :3
he still loves you right? just not obsessively? is it part of the reason you want to ctb or something else?

lovely_doses

lovely_doses

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚obsession˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Oct 5, 2023
he still loves you right? just not obsessively? is it part of the reason you want to ctb or something else?
yeah, he loves me a normal amount. i just want him to be as obsessive as i am. it is currently the main reason i want to ctb if it ever gets to that point. i just daydream about it though 💭

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside and ipmanwc0
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
No two people in a relationship ever care/love at equal value, one always cares more than the other does to some degree. See this

Reactions: lovely_doses, F&Inside and Ashu
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello
Only love that is reciprocated is worthwhile. May they offer you the same as you give, then you will feel completely satisfied
Good luck

• Love
Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
The way I see it a least you have him. At least he's yours. Cherish that