spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
Uhh what the title says, Im a gay trans guy, 18, these days I play a shit ton of fear and hunger and its my favorite thing right now haha. I love music, my current favorite bands are animal collective, and one, and motörhead. I also play guitar, if you play something id love to hear or jam with you! In terms of multiplayer I play dead by daylight and dabble in a bit of stardew valley (i suck at it though so irs mostly self indulgent)

Reactions: BrainShower
vampira

vampira

Aug 16, 2023
yooooo I play dbd killer exclusivley and may be ass at survivor but if you ever wanted to play with me im down. (im also trans)

spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

Jun 12, 2023
yooooo I play dbd killer exclusivley and may be ass at survivor but if you ever wanted to play with me im down. (im also trans)
YOOO its okay you can like, brutally beat me up in a 1v1 or ill carry you in survivor (i also suck at survivor there will be no carrying)

T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
@spirittheyregone Im way older than the rest of you but i love animal collective too. Have you seen their film Oddsac? It's on yt.

spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

Jun 12, 2023
@spirittheyregone Im way older than the rest of you but i love animal collective too. Have you seen their film Oddsac? It's on yt.
Oh my god I havent?? I gotta go watch it right now, Ill let you know qhen Im done!

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I used to play DBD a lot(survivor mainly) but eventually stopped because I couldn't enjoy it anymore and possibly my ping being very high(played on 150). However, I hope you have fun with whoever you play with

G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Uhh what the title says, Im a gay trans guy, 18, these days I play a shit ton of fear and hunger and its my favorite thing right now haha. I love music, my current favorite bands are animal collective, and one, and motörhead. I also play guitar, if you play something id love to hear or jam with you! In terms of multiplayer I play dead by daylight and dabble in a bit of stardew valley (i suck at it though so irs mostly self indulgent)
Ik this post is quite old but I'd always be down :). Also funger is peak taste

spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

Jun 12, 2023
Ik this post is quite old but I'd always be down :). Also funger is peak taste
Haha no worries. I was inactive for a while for personal reasons so you actually caught me right on time. I fucking love funger