• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
i always end up losing
everyone and start telling
myself it's because there's
something really wrong with me

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Throwawayacc3, limeoctave, DizzyFolfy and 7 others
K

karel1987

Student
Dec 29, 2020
Everybody is lonely. Life is a lonely road

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I relate..... it s hard to tell why you lose people. It doesn't necessairily have to do with you. I m a lonely person, too.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
O

orange-waffle

Sep 22, 2023
i hate feeling lonely , i just wish i didnt have social anxiety

Reactions: unnamed2, BlendedHeart and narayana0121
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I've felt lonely throughout most of my life, even when I was surrounded by others. Don't know why...

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I don't know how people is able to keep friends. Maybe they don't have social anxiety, they are interesting and have opinions and ideas and funny things to say, and all of that keeps their friends coming back to them, checking them out once in a while, asking them how are they doing.

I lost all of my school and college friends. At previous jobs I didn't get any. I'm very scared of losing my mother. Then, I'll be completely alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga and Dark Moon
bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
nobody would care if i was gone

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate to being lonely. I hope I can become a schizoid soon as I know that I'll never have an irl friend for my entire life

S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
i relate as well. even when i am with people i still feel so lonely inside.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I don't know how people is able to keep friends. Maybe they don't have social anxiety, they are interesting and have opinions and ideas and funny things to say, and all of that keeps their friends coming back to them, checking them out once in a while, asking them how are they doing.

I lost all of my school and college friends. At previous jobs I didn't get any. I'm very scared of losing my mother. Then, I'll be completely alone.
I dont know either. I'm unable to keep friendships most of the time but that's because of my autism I think.

Also, I get lonely myself at times.

Reactions: BlendedHeart
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm very scared of losing my mother. Then, I'll be completely alone.
That's where I am now, since my mom passed a few years ago. All my other relatives passed before her. I'm the last one left. Like you, I have no friends, either, for whatever reason. You're right in that it's a bad place to be in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga and BlendedHeart
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I've felt lonely throughout most of my life, even when I was surrounded by others. Don't know why...
This. It's especially obvious when you are so self aware that you start questioning whether your internal thoughts are delusion or not.