Reiraku

Reiraku

May 5, 2020
I was planning on making a thread just like that, since I feel the same.
Some games I play are Heroes of the Storm, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Destiny 2, Left for Dead 2 or Insurgency . But I'm open to other stuff as well. if it's free to play I can jump right in but even with priced games I see no issue, if it isn't full-price.
If you are interested to play together, hit me up.

Reactions: Eren
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Sometimes I keep playing LOL, I'm on Discord.

Reactions: Eren
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Hey, my English is horrible too! That means we would understand each other pretty well hehe... just kidding. Unfortunately I'm abroad but I'll be back in about 2 weeks. I'd love to play some gta v with you, we can do a heist together or maybe have fun with mini-games.

Right now I'm using an old computer, I can't play GTA V with it, although we could try other games maybe.

• Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Right now I'm using an old computer, I can't play GTA V with it, although we could try other games maybe.
Sorry, I can't play right now. I would love to spend time with you but I have to bury my mother and get over her death. I'm sorry I'm not able to play anything now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Eren
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Sorry, I can't play right now. I would love to spend time with you but I have to bury my mother and get over her death. I'm sorry I'm not able to play anything now.

Oh no, I'm so sorry, I didn't know.

I'm sorry for your loss, if you need to talk about it you can send me a PM