looking for peace

looking for peace

Apr 16, 2023
Hi, I'm glad I was accepted into this community.

I'm here to vent about my problems, English is not my native language so if I don't write something correct I apologize.

have Autism and Depression and I'm addicted to heroin and other drugs, I started using drugs because of loneliness, nobody cared about me and as I'm observant I realize that people don't care who is different or can't talk so as a way to escape loneliness I ended up going into addictions I wanted to be normal and be able to live like other people but this world can torture you in every possible way, I started thinking about suicide as a way to escape this horrible world since last year I've been thinking things like that, I've never dated or had friends and I don't think I ever will because of my problems

this world is unfair, hypocritical and cruel

• Hugs
Reactions: EmmaD and artificialcoward
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that this world is such a hellish and horrific place, it's disgusts me how there is so much endless suffering that exists here, there could never be anything fair about existing in a world which tortures existing beings all through no fault of their own and it's very much understandable wishing to finally leave it behind. It does sound really awful what you are going through and it's true that this world is filled with insensitive people who could never care but anyway I wish you the best.